Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans criticize NBC for editing out CJ Stroud's praises toward Jesus
People love looking for reasons to be offended.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 08:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: People love looking for reasons to be offended.

Some Christians are strange. I have never really had a problem with Jesus, I just seem to have a lot of problems with his followers.
"The bible says no gays"
"It also says no shrimp"
"But, I like shrimp"

Also, just curious . . . what does the bible say again about the arrival of Satan? Isn't he supposed to arrive as a beautiful, shining light or something like that? Maybe some of us aren't blinded by the shine of Donald Trump, because he doesn't seem so bright to us non-believers, but he's showing all of the signs of Satan that I was warned about in church when I was a child. Lies, deceit/dis-loyal, lust, greed and evil. Am I missing any? It's been almost 50 years since I've been to a church service, if you don't count shaking my head and laughing at televangelists in the 80s.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2024, 10:30 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I wish Jesus would stop focusing on helping these guys win football games and start helping people not get raped, tortured, murdered, and starved in places like Israel and Ukraine. JFC Jesus

A God should be able to multi-task, right?

Steelers are going to need some help next season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 06:12 PM)Dill Wrote: A God should be able to multi-task, right?

Steelers are going to need some help next season.

If you believe in god and prayer in the traditional sense, you'd have to figure any time a major sporting event takes place god is constantly being bombarded with conflicting prayers beseeching him to directly intervene with both sides.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote