Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
15 G.O.P. Governors Shut Out Food Aid for 8 Million Children
(01-19-2024, 07:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So now we're digging up threads from 3 years ago to make a point?

His point being his first post was not while P01135809 was in office...not to win a internet point.  

Is there a time limit on when we can reference something?  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2024, 08:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: His point being his first post was not while P01135809 was in office...not to win a internet point.  

Is there a time limit on when we can reference something?  

There is a rule in the Code of Conduct that specifically mentions quoting/referencing old threads.  Just because someone posted a link, rather than a quote, does not mean that it is acceptable, as attempts to circumvent the CoC are viewed as violations just the same.  In other words, it's a judgement call, and the staff member viewing the action will determine if malice was intended.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2024, 08:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: There is a rule in the Code of Conduct that specifically mentions quoting/referencing old threads.  Just because someone posted a link, rather than a quote, does not mean that it is acceptable, as attempts to circumvent the CoC are viewed as violations just the same.  In other words, it's a judgement call, and the staff member viewing the action will determine if malice was intended.

Interesting . . . I thought that it was resurrecting old threads. Well, I guess the old premise of "no link? Then it didn't happen." doesn't apply anymore.

My whole point is, as long as Trump is your candidate, I'm forever against you. I gave proof of two things, 1) I'm consistent and 2) ditch Trump and you then stand a chance of getting my vote back.

Edited . . . why have the forum go back longer than you are allowed to reference them? "We're saving these so you can't use them" seems strange.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2024, 08:38 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Interesting . . . I thought that it was resurrecting old threads. Well, I guess the old premise of "no link? Then it didn't happen." doesn't apply anymore.

My whole point is, as long as Trump is your candidate, I'm forever against you. I gave proof of two things, 1) I'm consistent and 2) ditch Trump and you then stand a chance of getting my vote back.

Edited . . . why have the forum go back longer than you are allowed to reference them? "We're saving these so you can't use them" seems strange.

Exactly.  Although, TBF you weren't proving anything other than when your first post was.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote