Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IG report on McCabe
It's a long read. IG thought he lacked candor.

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-13-2018, 09:44 PM)Goalpost Wrote: It's a long read.  IG thought he lacked candor.

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

Gosh...if we could only hold the POTUS to the same standards.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-13-2018, 09:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Gosh...if we could only hold the POTUS to the same standards.

If only we could bring Trump into every situation and then blame him...........Hey, wait a minute..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-13-2018, 10:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If only we could bring Trump into every situation and then blame him...........Hey, wait a minute..

Did I say Trump?

Don't worry...you Daddy made like a big boy tonight.  You don't have to defend him at every turn.  ThumbsUp
(04-13-2018, 10:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did I say Trump?

Don't worry...you Daddy made like a big boy tonight.  You don't have to defend him at every turn.  ThumbsUp

Not sure where I defended him in this thread. Do you want to point it out? 

(04-13-2018, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure where I defended him in this thread. Do you want to point it out? 

Did I say this you did?  

You're funny.
(04-13-2018, 10:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did I say Trump?

(04-13-2018, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure where I defended him in this thread. Do you want to point it out? 

(04-13-2018, 10:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did I say this you did?  

You're funny.

Unfortunately most folks in this forum can read and all but you, Dill, and Fred are rational in thought. 

(04-13-2018, 11:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unfortunately most folks in this forum can read and all but you, Dill, and Fred are rational in thought. 

If you say so.

But....

You asked where you defended your Daddy Trump in this thread.

I never said you did.  I said you don't have to.

[Image: reading_is_fundamental__6_5.jpg]
(04-13-2018, 09:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Gosh...if we could only hold the POTUS to the same standards.

I know people will get got upset that you referenced the fact that the person who fired McCabe for "lacking candor" lacks candor himself. 

It's completely relevant but they're incredibly triggered by criticism of actions of the President directly involved in the issue. Don't let that pettiness derail discussion.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(04-13-2018, 11:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I know people will get got upset that you referenced the fact that the person who fired McCabe for "lacking candor" lacks candor himself. 

It's completely relevant but they're incredibly triggered by criticism of actions of the President directly involved in the issue. Don't let that pettiness derail discussion.

Eh, could be any POTUS.  If we INSIST on looking at this one then indeed "candor" is not his strong point.

Of course Scooter Libby?  Totally railroaded!   Ninja
(04-13-2018, 11:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I know people will get got upset that you referenced the fact that the person who fired McCabe for "lacking candor" lacks candor himself. 

Yeah, I blame Trump POTUS too. No one is upset, they are actually amused. 

(04-13-2018, 11:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, could be any POTUS.  If we INSIST on looking at this one then indeed "candor" is not his strong point.

Of course Scooter Libby?  Totally railroaded!   Ninja

It certainly is amusing seeing someone say hours apart that leakers are bad and then pardon a guy involved in leaking, but this thread is about McCabe. 

Hopefully his pension issues are settled once this kakistocracy (thanks for that one John Brennan) is over in 2 years.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(04-13-2018, 11:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It certainly is amusing seeing someone say hours apart that leakers are bad and then pardon a guy involved in leaking, but this thread is about McCabe. 

Hopefully his pension issues are settled once this kakistocracy (thanks for that one John Brennan) is over in 2 years.

I do apologize that the sheer hypocrisy of the decisions (and inevitable defense by his non supporters) bleeds into everything he does and thus most threads.

Apparently McCabe didn't have the same candor required to keep his job two more days.