Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massively Exciting News!!!!
McDonalds. October 6th. Breakfast. All goddamned day.

It's time to rethink my belief in a higher power.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Figures that they'd do it on a Tuesday when I'm already up and about during their breakfast hours.  I don't eat there often, but there have been numerous times I've been by one @ 10:35 am, and thought "A steak, egg, and cheese bagel sounds good".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 09:39 PM)jason Wrote: Figures that they'd do it on a Tuesday when I'm already up and about during their breakfast hours.  I don't eat there often, but there have been numerous times I've been by one @ 10:35 am, and thought "A steak, egg, and cheese bagel sounds good".

The good new is: when you get off of work, that steak, egg, and cheese bagel will still be available.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
I'm just in it for the hashbrowns.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Does sound good Tongue
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Hardee's kicks their ass on breakfast anyway.....#@$* McDonald's.....lol

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'll take Egg Mcmuffin #1 in McDonalds menu draft.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Soooo.....was anybody else seriously let down by this "Massively Exciting News"? :angry:

I'm just playin, I just don't really eat fast food.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 01:41 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Soooo.....was anybody else seriously let down by this "Massively Exciting News"? :angry:

Yeah, me neither. But when I did, those hashbrowns were like crack.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Too bad not all of them will be doing this. The one closest to me will be doing business as usual.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 01:41 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Soooo.....was anybody else seriously let down by this "Massively Exciting News"? :angry:

I don't really eat much fast food either.  I basically leave those empty meals up to when I'm running really late or if I have a craving (I'm looking at you, White Castle).  I don't think I've eaten McDonald's post-breakfast food (while not drunk) in at least 4 or 5 years.  The breakfast menu is a whole different story though.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 08:52 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't really eat much fast food either.  I basically leave those empty meals up to when I'm running really late or if I have a craving (I'm looking at you, White Castle).  I don't think I've eaten McDonald's post-breakfast food (while not drunk) in at least 4 or 5 years.  The breakfast menu is a whole different story though.

Agree with this. That being said, Chik Fil A breakfast > McDonalds breakfast. But they are both still really good. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Yeah i eat at mcdonalds maybe 1 time a month and thats only when i realize i dont have any eggs to make breakfast.

But at least mcdonalds will have bacon available all day now.
Reply/Quote
Sausage McMuffin with egg and hash browns for dinner. The fast food gods have smiled on me.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
McDonalds Chicken McGriddle

The McDonald's Chicken McGriddle" breakfast sandwich is one of McDonald's most famous "secret menu" items. In fact, it is served on the menu in the Southeastern United States! In addition to the delicious McGriddles, the Chicken McGriddle breakfast sandwich substitutes a fried chicken patty in place of the sausage, egg, or bacon. How tasty does that sound? So, if a normal McGriddle isn't quite what you're looking for, take a chance by asking for a Chicken McGriddle from McDonalds Secret Menu. In our opinion, the Chicken McGriddle is a great way to get that chicken and waffles taste when you just can't find the real deal. When ordering, just ask for the McDonald's Chicken McGriddle!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 02:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: McDonalds Chicken McGriddle

The McDonald's Chicken McGriddle" breakfast sandwich is one of McDonald's most famous "secret menu" items. In fact, it is served on the menu in the Southeastern United States! In addition to the delicious McGriddles, the Chicken McGriddle breakfast sandwich substitutes a fried chicken patty in place of the sausage, egg, or bacon. How tasty does that sound? So, if a normal McGriddle isn't quite what you're looking for, take a chance by asking for a Chicken McGriddle from McDonalds Secret Menu. In our opinion, the Chicken McGriddle is a great way to get that chicken and waffles taste when you just can't find the real deal. When ordering, just ask for the McDonald's Chicken McGriddle!

I will try this tomorrow morn and report back.
Reply/Quote
Love the steak, egg and cheese with the sauteed onions. Badass sandwich right there.

Reply/Quote
No go
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 10:46 AM)Cure4CF Wrote: No go

Yeah, I get constipated too every time I eat at McDonalds.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 08:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, I get constipated too every time I eat at McDonalds.

Strange, their food always seems to have the opposite effect on me.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote