Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Math question!
(08-26-2022, 09:45 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Sounds like a plot to a movie

Yeah it could be like an underachieving genius type movie.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 05:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah it could be like an underachieving genius type movie.

So you solved the problem on the blackboard?

I assumed you just drew a picture of a large penis over it.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 05:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you solved the problem on the blackboard?

I assumed you just drew a picture of a large penis over it.

I mean that’s what I did all through high school.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2022, 07:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I mean that’s what I did all through high school.

I drew boobs instead of dicks.. 
I was a serious art student in college.. Got to draw real live naked women in class.. Very first day in art and some really hot blonde came in and took all her clothes off  in front of the class I died and went to heaven on the spot.. I was recently resurrected as a dirty old man..  I remember thinking that art was the single greatest major any college student could possibly want at the time.. I got hired to do some nifty private portraits back then and it's also how I earned beer money in bars drawing portraits although in bars I didn't draw too many naked women..
I shoulda stuck with art.. 
Funny story..My dad worked in the advertising department at Rikes department store back when they still hired staffs of artists.. I can still hear his regular lecture of "Dammit! We don't sell naked women at Rikes!" LOL  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote