Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mathieu: Chiefs fan base 'might be one of the most toxic' in sports
https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2212234
Maybe I'm just out of touch, but I dont think public figures of the status and wealth of Mathieu and Hitchens should be worried about an instagram post with 2k followers with 500 like posts. Sounds like they were vanity searching to me, it would be like if Germaine Pratt and Vonn Bell posted here.
Reply/Quote
Fear the Mob.

[Image: mob-simpsons.jpg]
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Boo f'in hoo.

Tell him to go play in Philly LOL
Reply/Quote
Sounds more like frustration. He knew he was wrong and apologized. KC not having the season even close to what they thought they’d have. They may make millions, but they’re still people. However, your right. He shouldn’t be saying stuff like that and going against his own fan base. That organization has to be pretty frustrated. They had to let some players go do to cap.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 05:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sounds more like frustration. He knew he was wrong and apologized. KC not having the season even close to what they thought they’d have. They may make millions, but they’re still people. However, your right. He shouldn’t be saying stuff like that and going against his own fan base. That organization has to be pretty frustrated. They had to let some players go do to cap.

My point was that its not even that relevant even for fans, its a tiny page that hardly represents Chiefs fans. If it was a huge account it would be different imo.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 05:51 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: My point was that its not even that relevant even for fans, its a tiny page that hardly represents Chiefs fans. If it was a huge account it would be different imo.

Oh, you mean like ours? We are BDBB.  Wink

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 03:49 PM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2212234
Maybe I'm just out of touch, but I dont think public figures of the status and wealth of Mathieu and Hitchens should be worried about an instagram post with 2k followers with 500 like posts. Sounds like they were vanity searching to me, it would be like if Germaine Pratt and Vonn Bell posted here.

Lol if they want the fans to like them better they need to play better
Reply/Quote
He's right, but man, talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
Reply/Quote