Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Burke
For DC.

Ex-Bengal LB coach - Worked will with Burfict (although I expect him to be gone).

Familiar with Zimmer Scheme/Players strengths

Familiar with our DB Coach

Familiar with Taylor from time with Dolphins

Has DC experience

Dots are connecting (In my mind anyway).

Thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 02:38 PM)jj22 Wrote: For DC.

Ex-Bengal LB coach - Worked will with Burfict (although I expect him to be gone).

Familiar with Zimmer Scheme/Players strengths

Familiar with our DB Coach

Familiar with Taylor from time with Dolphins

Has DC experience

Dots are connecting (In my mind anyway).

Thoughts?

I think he is still under contract with Miami, not sure why he’d come here (or if he’d be allowed).
Reply/Quote
Is he still even though they've cleaned house? I'm sure he's free to pursue other opportunities.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 02:43 PM)jj22 Wrote: Is he still even though they've cleaned house? I'm sure he's free to pursue other opportunities.

If he's available I like your thinking.   He's a very interesting dude.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 02:47 PM)3wt Wrote: If he's available I like your thinking.   He's a very interesting dude.

I remember the Hobspin articles of his travels/adventures around the world during the offseason.... I don't remember many interviews, but remember he was a pretty interesting person.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 02:43 PM)jj22 Wrote: Is he still even though they've cleaned house? I'm sure he's free to pursue other opportunities.

He is still listed on their website along with some of the new coaches they have added so I am guessing he is still in.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 03:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: He is still listed on their website along with some of the new coaches they have added so I am guessing he is still in.

Ours has everyone but Marvin....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 03:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ours has everyone but Marvin....lol.

Yea, I actually thought Logans was new he apparently got there last year so maybe you're right.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 03:15 PM)Au165 Wrote: Yea, I actually thought Logans was new he apparently got there last year so maybe you're right.

Maybe that's the case, but if not, I was making light of the fact they haven't updated ours.  Maybe no teams have yet.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It is a good thought, he is much more experienced since the last time he was here and our LB's were much better under him than Haslett that is for damn sure. If he is available he might definately be in the cards, i just like the thought of Del Rio here.
Reply/Quote