Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Canada burner account basically confirmed
I don't have a Twitter, but visit the site a lot for news and trending topics. I came across an account yesterday that commented defenses for Matt Canada on the 5 or 6 top Tweets that come up when you search Matt Canada. Comments from the user took shots at Pickett, Pickens and Mike Tomlin. Literally no other posts ever and the account was started in August of 2022.

I better sleuth than me figured out the email linked to the account account is Matthew.Canada@Steelers.com.

https://www.facebook.com/100064830992947/posts/pfbid02ENjNLkd6hSeCXQ49ef71pERvfxXZjTad29PZ3GmGzNM1MSPGmNuXuZ9WAQbV2Qtbl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I agree with the Matt Canada account they need to fire Tomlin and hire Canada as HC.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So what I think is going on here is with X/Twitter, you can sign up for an account with a phone number. Then once you validate the account you an add an email to it....can be whatever you want because it doesn't need to be vetted. Then you do a forgot password via email reminder and this message shows up. Dude can obviously never get the email but it'll show the email address

I deem this fake with my zero proof investigation.

If this is all it took to get celeb emails then I think more people would be doing it.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote