Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Elam arrested, facing drug charges
Ravens say that he wasn't in their 2017 plans, anyway.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ravens-safety-matt-elam-arrested-in-miami-facing-drug-charges/ar-AAnskCe?li=BBgET5V&ocid=spartandhp

[quoteElam, 25, will officially become an unrestricted free agent on March 9, and he was not expected to return even before this incident. The team declined his fifth-year option last year.
"We are aware of the arrest of Matt Elam," a Ravens spokesperson said Sunday. "Matt is not in our plans for the 2017 Ravens."
A first-round pick in 2013 out of the University of Florida, Elam will go down as one of general manager Ozzie Newsome's biggest draft misses.][/quote]

I guess that he should have paid better attention to Adam Jones, speaking at the rookie symposium. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
between him and sergio kindle those were some massive fails
Reply/Quote
Ravens made it clear last offseason he wasn't going to be here in 2017 when they didn't pick up the 5th year of his contract and signed Weddle.

Lol, they must be pissed that he does this 11 days before they can cut him.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-27-2017, 01:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ravens made it clear last offseason he wasn't going to be here in 2017 when they didn't pick up the 5th year of his contract and signed Weddle.

Lol, they must be pissed that he does this 11 days before they can cut him.

he sure is a bonehead

Mellow
People suck
Reply/Quote
Is there a college that produces more shitheads than Florida?
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 04:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Is there a college that produces more shitheads than Florida?

Interesting, Ohio State and WVU and Miami of Florida have Florida beat I think..
 http://lagrangianpoints.com/2014/10/which-college-football-program-lead-most-nfl-arrests/
They use: 
  • Top 5% college programs with most alumni in the NFL
  • Top 5% college programs with most alumni arrested in the NFL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2017, 04:02 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Is there a college that produces more shitheads than Florida?

lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote