Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Gaetz Under Investigation
It appears Gaetz is under investigation by the DoJ over paying cash for women and potentially sex trafficking of minors. They are also investigating if campaign funds were used to pay for these sexual encounters. Interestingly enough, Gaetz was the only no vote against a sex trafficking bill a few years ago. He also was quoted in 2019 for saying he did not want to reinvestigate the Epstein case.

The really odd part was when on a Tucker Carlson interview about the allegations he basically implicated Carlson. The 17-year-old girl he is accused of trafficking was apparently introduced to Carlson at one point. He said Carlson had actually met her at a dinner and went so far as saying she ordered off the kid's menu "Remember!". Carlson quickly said he doesn't remember this meeting at all. This guy is an idiot.
Reply/Quote
And the Q crowd is up in arms...

...about the unfair treatment of this pedophile.

Hypocrites.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 01:41 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And the Q crowd is up in arms...

...about the unfair treatment of this pedophile.

Hypocrites.

If a pizza place comes in to play their minds are going to explode.
Reply/Quote
Look out Mr...... Potatohead.... You're next.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I knew he was a secret democrat
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A Conservative in the streets and a Liberal in the sheets.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 01:42 PM)Au165 Wrote: If a pizza place comes in to play their minds are going to explode.

The implication here being that they have brains capable of generating enough energy to do more than fizzle ever so gently, which isn't likely as proven by their belief in Q.
Reply/Quote
He should be investigated. If there is enough evidence to charge him, he should be charged. If he is guilty I hope that proves out in court.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 03:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: He should be investigated.  If there is enough evidence to charge him, he should be charged.  If he is guilty I hope that proves out in court.

This sounds exactly like something Hitler would have said.
Reply/Quote
Well, at least he can blame cancel culture for costing him his reputation should the allegations be true. Everyone knows any form of retribution for wrongdoing is mean old cancel culture, particularly if you're a major Trump ball-licker like Gaetz.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 06:41 PM)samhain Wrote: Well, at least he can blame cancel culture for costing him his reputation should the allegations be true.  Everyone knows any form of retribution for wrongdoing is mean old cancel culture, particularly if you're a major Trump ball-licker like Gaetz.

Yeah, being "cancelled" because you're purchasing under aged girls for sex is exactly analogous to making a tweet that some people found offensive.   Whatever
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 06:41 PM)samhain Wrote: Well, at least he can blame cancel culture for costing him his reputation should the allegations be true.  Everyone knows any form of retribution for wrongdoing is mean old cancel culture, particularly if you're a major Trump ball-licker like Gaetz.

I'm having a hard time picturing the voter base that excused Trump's locker room talk and was totally A-OK with Roy Moore's zeal for teen girls turning on Gaetz.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 05:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This sounds exactly like something Hitler would have said.

Brad!?!?!?  When did you become Fred?

The world is full confusion.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 09:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm having a hard time picturing the voter base that excused Trump's locker room talk and was totally A-OK with Roy Moore's zeal for teen girls turning on Gaetz.

In all seriousness, this is where I am at on it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 07:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, being "cancelled" because you're purchasing under aged girls for sex is exactly analogous to making a tweet that some people found offensive.   Whatever

It will be to Matt Gaetz when he attempts to defend himself.  Guarantee he throws it out there at some point.  
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:42 PM)samhain Wrote: It will be to Matt Gaetz when he attempts to defend himself.  Guarantee he throws it out there at some point.  

If this hasn't already been declared a liberal hoax/witch hunt I'd be happily amazed. 
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 11:42 PM)samhain Wrote: It will be to Matt Gaetz when he attempts to defend himself.  Guarantee he throws it out there at some point.  

I suppose a drowning man will grab for any rope.  Doesn't make it any less absurd.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2021, 09:59 PM)Stewy Wrote: Brad!?!?!?  When did you become Fred?

The world is full confusion.

Hilarious He's "suspiciously" absent from this thread.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2021, 12:09 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If this hasn't already been declared a liberal hoax/witch hunt I'd be happily amazed. 

Well he immediately claimed that HE was indeed the victim of a plot to extort millions from his family.

And the guy who suddenly had a 17 year old "son" who was neither his biological son nor adopted but rather was left with him to be raised when the "son's" sister stopped dating Gaetz is just the kind of guy who will always tell the truth!  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2021, 12:38 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I suppose a drowning man will grab for any rope.  Doesn't make it any less absurd.

I fear it's going to be an absurdly effective defense.  
Reply/Quote