Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Patricia Next Bengals Head Coach?
Let's all close our eyes and pretend we are fans of a competent NFL franchise that is willing to do what it takes to win a Super Bowl and does not extend Head Coaches that are complete idiots. OK....we fire Marvin Lewis for that debacle we saw last night, OBVIOUSLY! So would you consider NE DC Matt Patricia. He comes from a winning organization and could possibly bring the winning mentality sorely needed. Maybe?...right?....maybe? Ok, now open your eyes to the football HELL reality we are in.... Sorry.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Possibly... Tbh I'd take anyone else over Marvin right now.

I'm done with his stupid 0-7.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Id want McDaniels over him.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:35 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: Id want McDaniels over him.

McDaniels is nice, I may also want Tom Coughlin as well..

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:36 AM)milksheikh Wrote: McDaniels is nice, I may also want Tom Coughlin as well..

How strange would that be? Coughlin is the guy we passed over to hire Marvin in the first place.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Talk is fine but I would imagine Brown will continue to define insanity.
Reply/Quote
Someone always throws Bill Cowher and Jon Gruden out there. What the ****, as long as we're dreaming, how about the ghost of Vince Lombardi? Any alternative to Marvin for 2016 (...2017...2018...) is equally realistic.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Because New England coordinators have such a great track record as NFL head coaches.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:37 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: How strange would that be? Coughlin is the guy we passed over to hire Marvin in the first place.

Well he has more Superbowls so...

Reply/Quote
Why is no one saying Chip Kelly's name?

We have exactly the tools he could use to dominate except a fast QB.

He's gonna sign for low money as well if he's offered a HC job. I don't think MB is gonna get an expensive coach. He's gonna dip in the bargain barrel and most likely pull out Chip.

And the next week hell trade all our best black players.
Reply/Quote