Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Ryan to the Colts
(03-22-2022, 12:15 AM)Nately120 Wrote: They're acting like they are excited to roll with Drew Lock and since 100% of the stuff teams say this time of year is grade A bull shat, I'd say that means they're going to dial up the Browns and ask about Baker.

If your the hawks and you are looking to rebuild, a guy like mayfield isn’t who you want. Lock is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 10:52 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: If your the hawks and you are looking to rebuild, a guy like mayfield isn’t who you want. Lock is.

Idk about all that. I wouldn’t want either of them, but I’d certainly take Baker over Lock.

Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 10:59 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk about all that. I wouldn’t want either of them, but I’d certainly take Baker over Lock.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear with my thought.When I said looking to rebuild, I meant tanking. Lol.

I don’t think you want mayfield or lock as your long term answer. I think mayfield wins you more games, and hurts your position in the 2023 draft. With the amount of capital the hawks acquired, and likely how bad the team will be next year (drafting top 5), they could easily move up a few slots to get a top qb, if there is one. Early betting favorite is Stroud or Young
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 11:02 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Sorry, I wasn’t clear with my thought.When I said looking to rebuild, I meant tanking. Lol.

I don’t think you want mayfield or lock as your long term answer. I think mayfield wins you more games, and hurts your position in the 2023 draft. With the amount of capital the hawks acquired, and likely how bad the team will be next year (drafting top 5), they could easily move up a few slots to get a top qb, if there is one. Early betting favorite is Stroud or Young

That makes more sense lol.

Reply/Quote
Imagine this:

Browns cant Trade Mayfield.......Watson gets suspended first games of season.....Browns forced to start Mayfield (if he doesn't sit out)........
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2022, 02:46 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Imagine this:

Browns cant Trade Mayfield.......Watson gets suspended first games of season.....Browns forced to start Mayfield (if he doesn't sit out)........

Browns would be even more ******. Baker was planning to sit out the season. If he was then, he surely will now. They'd be forced to start their 3rd stringer.

In all reality, they will cut him if they can't trade him. 
Reply/Quote