Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matthew Berry on Mixon v Browns
ESPN fantasy football prognosticator Matthew Berry on Mixon against the Browns this week

Joe Mixon, Bengals (at Browns): Mixon has five straight games with at least 15 carries (the second-longest active streak in the league), and it was encouraging to see Mixon continue to get a big workload for Cincy in The Return of the Red Rifle (soon to be streaming on Disney+? An older, likable, redheaded but-not-super-accurate lawman in the Old West returns to try to save the town after the hotshot youngster can't keep the outlaws at bay. I'd pay for that.). It helped the Bengals win, of course, but 23 touches is 23 touches (he had averaged 12 carries with Dalton under center this season previously) and a heavy workload against the Browns should pay dividends. Cleveland allows the fourth-most yards per carry before first contact this season and coughs up more than 22 points per game to RBs. Mixon has scored in two of the past three games, as well.

https://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/story/_/page/TMRlovehate191205/matthew-berry-love-hate-fantasy-football-picks-sleepers-busts-week-14
Reply/Quote
Interesting. I saw something too about how the Browns give up a decent amount of receptions to RB's.

I think we win atleast 1 of the Browns games...and maybe both. (A lot of people are saying we won't win another game.)
Reply/Quote