Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams Final Drive
Just thinking out loud everyone and bad penalty on Logan aside, I’m kinda curious as to why we left Apple alone too often on Kupp. Rams had no OBJ and no TE that Stafford trusted so where else was he going to go but Kupp.
I mean rush 3 cover Kupp with 8, just kidding, not really Lol.
Stafford had a long time to throw and everyone knew where he was throwing, so I’m thinking double triple tram that dude. Thoughts ?
Reply/Quote
Stafford did a no look pass to Kupp. Bell was in perfect position and Stafford looked right...and Bell went right and he no looked to Kupp. Had Bell not read his eyes...it's an easy int.
Reply/Quote
With OBJ out, it seemed like Lou blitzed them more. I remember not liking the strategy change.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 08:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Stafford did a no look pass to Kupp. Bell was in perfect position and Stafford looked right...and Bell went right and he no looked to Kupp. Had Bell not read his eyes...it's an easy int.

Just saw angle that showed Stafford eyes Can’t really defend that.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2022, 08:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: With OBJ out, it seemed like Lou blitzed them more. I remember not liking the strategy change.

It seemed We were getting there at the same rate when we rushed four or when we blitzed. Stafford kills the blitz. Was not a fan of that.
Reply/Quote