LB Rey Maualuga
RE CJ Uzomah
QB Jeff Driskel
CB KeiVarae Russell
G Christian Westerman
WR Cody Core
DT DeShawn Williams

Interestingly, Rey is a healthy scratch

I subscribe to the theory that he has been injured all season. No way he drops off as much as he has without some kind of explanation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A healthy scratch? Wowzers. Looks like the end of the line for Rey.

Bartenders rejoice.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 01:43 PM)treee Wrote: I subscribe to the theory that he has been injured all season. No way he drops off as much as he has without some kind of explanation.

Yeah, he made some very mysterious comments about an off season injury back at the start of training camp.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 01:43 PM)treee Wrote: I subscribe to the theory that he has been injured all season. No way he drops off as much as he has without some kind of explanation.

He hits the big 3-0 in January and a lot of LBs have fallen off right around that age.

Look at AJ Hawk. I believe Brian Simmons also hit a cliff right around 30.

Injury could be a factor, but injuries often happen to guys as they get older and start to fall off. We'd probably be better off moving on either way.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 01:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, he made some very mysterious comments about an off season injury back at the start of training camp.

I remember that. Made me nervous at the time... Guess I wasn't being paranoid. 
Reply/Quote
Earlier this week Maualuga was on the injury report with a tibia or fibula. One or the other.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote