Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Maui residents not happy with Joe Biden
(08-29-2023, 01:03 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Why am I not surprised that you don't accept climate change. 

Can you remind me again when the end of the world is coming so i can plan my trip on SpaceX in advance?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 10:47 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Can you remind me again when the end of the world is coming so i can plan my trip on SpaceX in advance?

Currently in progress. 
Reply/Quote
The Maui fire had nothing to do wit climate change, but Biden and others continue to lie about it. Biden also lies to the world about a small kitchen fire he had at his Delaware home, it was put out in 20 minutes. His latest claim is after he claimed the same thing in Maui.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-trashed-for-embellishing-house-fire-while-trying-to-relate-to-natural-disaster-victims-lying-again

Biden trashed for embellishing house fire while trying to relate to natural disaster victims: ‘Lying again'
'Joe Biden is lying about his kitchen fire… again,' one user wrote on X

Social media critics tore into President Biden on Wednesday after the president compared a small fire in his home to the destruction wrought by the natural disaster in Hawaii and Hurricane Idalia going on in Florida.

Users slammed the president for seemingly making the tragedy about himself and embellishing how destructive the actual fire was to his house.

Several users fact-checked Biden’s claims, pointing out that the fire first respondents put out at his residence did not extend out of the kitchen, a far cry from the damage many people in Hawaii have suffered due to historic wildfires that have killed over 100 people in the state.

Attempting to relate to the two disasters, Biden brought up dealing with lightning striking his home and causing a small fire. As he told it from the podium, Biden and his family were forced to stay out of the home for more than half a year for repairs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
[Image: Screenshot-2023-09-01-134323.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote