Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May is Cystic Fibrosis awareness month. Please look and help!
If this is against any rules please delete as I don't want to overstep any bounds.  Thanks in advance and sorry if it causes any trouble!

The walk is this Saturday @ Sawyer Point (9 o'clock is registration, don't even need to register, walk is @ 10 but can show up anytime in between).  Our daughter Sarhea and her loved ones would really really really appreciate anything you could contribute.  Either donating and or showing up to the walk would help out tremendously!  She is an amazing little lady and I NEED a cure for her.  Just take a second and imagine if you had a loved one that you had to worry about them dying every day, multiple times a day.  It sucks and hope and pray that nothing like that ever happens in real life for you!  So please donate something, anything, to help ease our fears!  We really do appreciate it more then words and even actions can express!  Hope to see you @ the walk!

You do not have to walk to donate and do not have to donate to walk!

Also please forward to any and all, the more the merrier!

I am walking in Great Strides Cincinnati 2016 to help add tomorrows for people with cystic fibrosis! Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, genetic disease that affects the lungs and digestive system. We need your support to help find a cure. Great Strides is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's largest national fundraising event, with hundreds of walks taking place across the country each year to support the search for a cure. Please support me by making a donation to my walk: http://goo.gl/sLtbNc
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Done sir.
Hope your daughter is having many more " good " days.
Reply/Quote
hope more people do this, they need all the funding they can get
People suck
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2016, 08:28 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Done sir.
Hope your daughter is having many more " good " days.

Thank ya sir!  We really do appreciate it!!  If it weren't for people like you and others that donate/ help raise awareness there wouldn't be as many therapies and drugs that has helped CFers live longer and longer!  I just hope that the current ones they have will keep her and others w/ CF alive long enough until a cure is found! Thanks again!
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2016, 08:46 AM)Griever Wrote: hope more people do this, they need all the funding they can get

Appreciate that!  For people that aren't in thie Cincinnati area that would like to participate in events or want to donate to there local chapter, visit http://www.Cff.org. They have pretty fun events throughout the year!
Reply/Quote