Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell
and tell him to stop bullying Dre Kirkpatrick.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:04 AM)6andcounting Wrote: and tell him to stop bullying Dre Kirkpatrick.

Or to Shazier and teach him how to tackle with his head up
Dumbass deserves to be hurt

Oh well, same story different year
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:08 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Or to Shazier and teach him how to tackle with his head up
Dumbass deserves to be hurt

Oh well, same story different year

You’re not wrong, but could you at least wait until we know whether the guy is paralyzed before saying it?
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is expecting a check from the Rooney’s equal to Dre’s game check.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Those @#$%&# Steelers!

Given the 17 pt. lead they had, I don't think ANYONE expected a Bengal MELTDOWN in the 4th.

Who was that Bengal player who stood aside to let Bell past him on that side line touchdown run?

Rude, selfish Steelers never help players on the other team.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:24 AM)Dill Wrote: Who was that Bengal player who stood aside to let Bell run past him on the side line?  

Rude Steelers never help players on the other team.

In defense of that dude, I directly blame the pussyfication of the game for his action.  He didn't want to get flagged for hitting a guy who had already gone out of bounds.  He went way too timid, even for today's game, but I can't imagine another reason for his actions.

Also, the Juju hit was clean.  The taunting wasn't, but the block was legit.  Yet another Steelers WR laying out a Bengals LB.  Burfict needed the cart right until he got to the locker room, when he popped off of it and walked around under his own steam with no issues.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000888404/article/vontaze-burfict-carted-off-after-suffering-head-injury

Quote:ESPN's Lisa Salters reported that Burfict came off the cart once he left the field and walked into the locker room.

Juju hit him right in the embarrassment. He got Tazed!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:23 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You’re not wrong, but could you at least wait until we know whether the guy is paralyzed before saying it?

Why?

I don't recall your concern with Gio was blown up with a cheap shot by the same Shazier in 2015 or any Steeler's fan for that matter. No team apology, no apology from Shazier. Or Hines Ward hit? How about JuJu cheap shot? Again, no concern from Tomlin or apology at his press conference.

So tell us again why we should care about Shazier when Steeler's nation has mocked the Bengals players injuries for years, laughed at them when our punter was cheap shotted (no penalty and return TD) by Garvin. I hope he walks again, but he did it to himself and has done these type hits for years so just matter of time, that is why he is a dumbass.

Let's face it these two teams are taking this further than football and the JuJu and Iioka hits just added years to the hatred among fans and players

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why?

I don't recall your concern with Gio was blown up with a cheap shot by the same Shazier in 2015 or any Steeler's fan for that matter. No team apology, no apology from Shazier. Or Hines Ward hit? How about JuJu cheap shot? Again, no concern from Tomlin or apology at his press conference.

So tell us again why we should care about Shazier when Steeler's nation has mocked the Bengals players injuries for years, laughed at them when our punter was cheap shotted (no penalty and return TD) by Garvin. I hope he walks again, but he did it to himself and has done these type hits for years so just matter of time, that is why he is a dumbass.

Let's face it these two teams are taking this further than football and the JuJu and Iioka hits just added years to the hatred among fans and players

Maybe because one seems potentially life altering for the player involved and the others did not?  If you have so much sand in your crack from your team getting its ass handed to them by Pittsburgh for decades that you've lost the ability to feel compassion for a potentially life altering injury then you need to stop watching football before you start stomping on kittens.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: In defense of that dude, I directly blame the pussyfication of the game for his action.  He didn't want to get flagged for hitting a guy who had already gone out of bounds.  He went way too timid, even for today's game, but I can't imagine another reason for his actions.

Also, the Juju hit was clean.  The taunting wasn't, but the block was legit.  Yet another Steelers WR laying out a Bengals LB.  Burfict needed the cart right until he got to the locker room, when he popped off of it and walked around under his own steam with no issues.  Whatever

Legal? Or was until Hines Ward did it to Rivers and thus the Hines Ward cheap shot rule was added after 2009.

NFL always adopts rules changes making things illegal after cheap shots by Steelers.

Now Shazier, the boy is just a dumbass and no clue how to keep his head up. Oh well,life goes on, maybe the idiot catches a break and is not hurt badly by his own stupidity.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: In defense of that dude, I directly blame the pussyfication of the game for his action.  He didn't want to get flagged for hitting a guy who had already gone out of bounds.  He went way too timid, even for today's game, but I can't imagine another reason for his actions.

Also, the Juju hit was clean.
  The taunting wasn't, but the block was legit.  Yet another Steelers WR laying out a Bengals LB.  Burfict needed the cart right until he got to the locker room, when he popped off of it and walked around under his own steam with no issues.  Whatever

Just another Bengal Bungle.  After watching these games for years, there's always that point where they begin to unravel. That was it in this game.

And yes, more bad news for the Bengals--there's a bigger, faster, heavier Hines Ward throwing down field blocks now.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:42 AM)Dill Wrote: Just another Bengal Bungle.  After watching these games for years, there's always that point where they begin to unravel. That was it in this game.

And yes, more bad news for the Bengals--there's a bigger, faster, heavier Hines Ward throwing down field blocks now.

People will cite the "Ward rule" as a reason for the hit being dirty, but under that rule the block was clean.  Big bad Burfict got KTFO by a WR.  You'll never see that happen to James Harrison, ever.

Mr. Burfict,  I served with James Harrison. I know James Harrison. James Harrison is a friend of mine. Burfict, you're no James HarrisonCool
Reply/Quote

Yeah minimize the cheap shot by JuJu

Burfict did bot leap off the cart immediately. He was on the cart for at least 5 minutes being examined, but hey don;t let facts get on the way. For all you know Burfict could have a brain bleed form that cheap shot, but sure no prayers going his way from Steelers players or fans 

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Legal? Or was until Hines Ward did it to Rivers and thus the Hines Ward cheap shot rule was added after 2009.

Under the current rule the hit was legal.  

Quote:NFL always adopts rules changes making things illegal after cheap shots by Steelers.

By definition, a legal hit is not a cheap shot.  You seem to have issues discerning what the word "rules" means.

Quote:Now Shazier, the boy is just a dumbass and no clue how to keep his head up. Oh well,life goes on, maybe the idiot catches a break and is not hurt badly by his own stupidity.

Poor tackling form, to be sure.  Maybe I'm just the type of guy who doesn't taunt and belittle a man who might be permanently injured.  If you're that type of guy then enjoy being that.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:48 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yeah minimize the cheap shot by JuJu

Clean hit by the rules

Quote:Burfict did bot leap off the cart immediately.

Correct, he waited to get off the field before leaping off.

Quote:He was on the cart for at least 5 minutes being examined, but hey don;t let facts get on the way. For all you know Burfict could have a brain bleed form that cheap shot, but sure no prayers going his way from Steelers players or fans 

Wait, you're the guy who is belittling a man who was taken straight to the hospital from the field.  Not a guy who leaped off the cart once he was no longer on camera.  Consistency is not your friend.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: People will cite the "Ward rule" as a reason for the hit being dirty, but under that rule the block was clean.  Big bad Burfict got KTFO by a WR.  You'll never see that happen to James Harrison, ever.

Mr. Burfict,  I served with James Harrison. I know James Harrison. James Harrison is a friend of mine. Burfict, you're no James HarrisonCool

Like I said, it is now illegal and was a cheap shot. It just means future games will be more of the same between the 2 teams which is fine with me. JuJu looked like a punk, during the play and then after it.

Can someone explain why Steelers did not lose 30 yards? One foul was during play (personal foul) and one after it for taunting so dead ball. Should have been 2nd and 31 from the 21, but  WTH refs made sure Steelers got calls again which is also a common theme in these games

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Like I said, it is now illegal and was a cheap shot. It just means future games will be more of the same between the 2 teams which is fine with me. JuJu looked like a punk, during the play and then after it.

More of the Steelers laying your players out and winning ball games?  Sounds good to me.  The Ward rule covers "blindside hits".  Riddle me this Batman, how can you blindside a guy when you hit them square in the chest?  I'm not a biology major but I seem to recall human anatomy dictates that your head faces forward directly over your chest, at the very worst at a 90 degree angle.  Something called peripheral vision should cover that.  Tell cheap shot douchebag to keep his head on a swivel like a real football player.

Quote:Can someone explain why Steelers did not lose 30 yards? One foul was during play (personal foul) and one after it for taunting so dead ball. Should have been 2nd and 31 from the 21, but  WTH refs made sure Steelers got calls again which is also a common theme got these games

Because the refs hate the Bengals and the NFL wants you to lose.  (This is what you believe so I thought I'd throw you a bone)
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Under the current rule the hit was legal.  

By definition, a legal hit is not a cheap shot.  You seem to have issues discerning what the word "rules" means.

Poor tackling form, to be sure.  Maybe I'm just the type of guy who doesn't taunt and belittle a man who might be permanently injured.  If you're that type of guy then enjoy being that.

Yeah, it was clean alright...
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/juju-smith-schuster-crackback-block-video-vontaze-burfict-injury-update-replay/phci96krzk1n1mpjb0pt792af

Clean as a pig's bed in November. It's pretty much common sense that anytime someone initiates contact, with their helmet, to another players head or neck, is not clean or legal.

To the highlighted, JJSS must be omniscient since he stood over Burfict right after he hit him. 

"If you're that type of guy, enjoy being that". Steelers have a team full of "that type of guy". Apparently, you don't mind being a fan of them. 

I couldn't give 2 shits anymore about any of it, or them. But it's unfortunate that i've lost respect for one of the few Steelers fans on here that i've previously enjoyed conversing with for the last 7 years or so. 

This sub-forum, like the Bengals, is a shit-show. Time to find something else to do with my time. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, it was clean alright...
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/juju-smith-schuster-crackback-block-video-vontaze-burfict-injury-update-replay/phci96krzk1n1mpjb0pt792af

Clean as a pig's bed in November. It's pretty much common sense that anytime someone initiates contact, with their helmet, to another players head or neck, is not clean or legal.

To the highlighted, JJSS must be omniscient since he stood over Burfict right after he hit him. 

"If you're that type of guy, enjoy being that". Steelers have a team full of "that type of guy". Apparently, you don't mind being a fan of them. 

I couldn't give 2 shits anymore about any of it, or them. But it's unfortunate that i've lost respect for one of the few Steelers fans on here that i've previously enjoyed conversing with for the last 7 years or so. 

This sub-forum, like the Bengals, is a shit-show. Time to find something else to do with my time. 

I hate that I have to explain that I enjoy jerking Luvnit's chain.  Maybe it's too soon and the wounds too raw.  You know I love you. Wub 

Yeah, under the current rule the hit was illegal.  I still think those hits should be legal, the "Ward rule" makes no sense to me, it's football for fugs sake.  You also have to admit that absolutely everyone who isn't a Bengals fan is thrilled when Burfict gets laid out.  The guy has a well earned reputation for after the whistle cheap shots.  He's loathed by everyone outside of Cincy.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, it was clean alright...

It is the same hit Ward put on Rivers. Same hit Garvin put on or freaking punter. Same hit Burfict put on a FB crossing the middle in a preseason game and as a result received a 3 game suspension (no penalty was called). Anyone else this is taught by Steeler's coaches?

But like you said, Steeler's player stands over top of a guy he could have delivered a life threatening blow to, but that is good by Steeler's fans like SSF

Reply/Quote