Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell
(12-05-2017, 03:09 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I hate that I have to explain that I enjoy jerking Luvnit's chain.  Maybe it's too soon and the wounds too raw.  You know I love you. Wub 

Yeah, under the current rule the hit was illegal.  I still think those hits should be legal, the "Ward rule" makes no sense to me, it's football for fugs sake.  You also have to admit that absolutely everyone who isn't a Bengals fan is thrilled when Burfict gets laid out.  The guy has a well earned reputation for after the whistle cheap shots.  He's loathed by everyone outside of Cincy.

I do give you props for getting my name correct. Your fellow fans are very hung up on guys junk and nuts.

As far as Shazier I still remembering him concussing (NFL said it should have been flagged, but mistake was made) Gio and then celebrating it so Shazier is no fan favorite in Cincy. In fact, he is hated here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But it's unfortunate that i've lost respect for one of the few Steelers fans on here that i've previously enjoyed conversing with for the last 7 years or so. 
I'm sure he's losing sleep over it.

(12-05-2017, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Time to find something else to do with my time. 

Promise?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:19 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I do give you props for getting my name correct. Your fellow fans are very hung up on guys junk and nuts.

As far as Shazier I still remembering him concussing (NFL said it should have been flagged, but mistake was made) Gio and then celebrating it so Shazier is no fan favorite in Cincy. In fact, he is hated here.

You people are too much.  Yeah Shazier was celebrating....his touchdown that he scored after picking up the loose ball.

Yeah Shazier is hated by you bungles..as equally as any Steeler is hated by you bungles.
Quite frankly we could less.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:29 AM)Vlad Wrote: I'm sure he's losing sleep over it.

Promise?

ju-ju is that you? class act!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:42 AM)Vlad Wrote: You people are too much.  Yeah Shazier was celebrating....his touchdown that he scored after picking up the loose ball.

Yeah Shazier is hated by you bungles..as equally as any Steeler is hated by you bungles.
And frankly we don't give a damn.

clearly you don't give a damn as you are here responding to such "not giving a damn" well spoken sir or madam w/e the case may be.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:38 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why?

I don't recall your concern with Gio was blown up with a cheap shot by the same Shazier in 2015 or any Steeler's fan for that matter. No team apology, no apology from Shazier. Or Hines Ward hit? How about JuJu cheap shot? Again, no concern from Tomlin or apology at his press conference.

So tell us again why we should care about Shazier when Steeler's nation has mocked the Bengals players injuries for years, laughed at them when our punter was cheap shotted (no penalty and return TD) by Garvin. I hope he walks again, but he did it to himself and has done these type hits for years so just matter of time, that is why he is a dumbass.

Let's face it these two teams are taking this further than football and the JuJu and Iioka hits just added years to the hatred among fans and players

1) Gio's legs were moving.
2) I don't care who they are or what they've done, I don't want to see ANYONE paralyzed for playing this game. Not Burfict, or anyone. Nobody deserved that, no matter what they've done. Are you really so petty that you WANT to see this happen?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is the same hit Ward put on Rivers. Same hit Garvin put on or freaking punter. Same hit Burfict put on a FB crossing the middle in a preseason game and as a result received a 3 game suspension (no penalty was called). Anyone else this is taught by Steeler's coaches?

But like you said, Steeler's player stands over top of a guy he could have delivered a life threatening blow to, but that is good by Steeler's fans like SSF

SSF is a troll. JuJu's hit was illegal, and has been since the Ward hit on Rivers.

And the taunt was totally classless. Almost as classless as wishing for a player to be paralyzed.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Legal? Or was until Hines Ward did it to Rivers and thus the Hines Ward cheap shot rule was added after 2009.

NFL always adopts rules changes making things illegal after cheap shots by Steelers.

Now Shazier, the boy is just a dumbass and no clue how to keep his head up. Oh well,life goes on, maybe the idiot catches a break and is not hurt badly by his own stupidity.

juju, the next hines ward and we have to deal with it. steelers are our daddy.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:52 AM)veecee Wrote: juju, the next hines ward and we have to deal with it. steelers are our daddy.

As long as Mike Brown can get his ass kicked year after year and not be fazed, you are correct.  Us fans sit here and take shit from Steelers fans (in fun I know) and we have zero control over any of it.  The one guy who does have control doesn't care, and there is no legitimate argument that he does.

Oh and you're not fooling anyone.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:54 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: 1) Gio's legs were moving.
2) I don't care who they are or what they've done, I don't want to see ANYONE paralyzed for playing this game.  Not Burfict, or anyone.  Nobody deserved that, no matter what they've done.  Are you really so petty that you WANT to see this happen?

Where do you get I want this to happen? Big leap by you. I said I hope he was not injured badly, but I don't know him other than watching him use his helmet as weapon over an over again, this time the dummy lost injuring himself.

Then you have Brown yelling karma when JuJu was being interviewed about Burfict cheap shot. Karma for what exactly, you may want to chastise the players you worship as seems to me Brown was celebrating an hour later Burfict being carted off.
Souns lije Shazier lucked out and good for him and his family. Maybe he will now start tackling with his head up and quit using the crown of his helmet as a weapon.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:59 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: SSF is a troll.  JuJu's hit was illegal, and has been since the Ward hit on Rivers.  

And the taunt was totally classless.  Almost as classless as wishing for a player to be paralyzed.

No, SSF was trolling Luvnit.  There is a huge difference.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:44 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Where do you get I want this to happen? Big leap by you. I said I hope he was not injured badly, but I don't know him other than watching him use his helmet as weapon over an over again, this time the dummy lost injuring himself.

Then you have Brown yelling karma when JuJu was being interviewed about Burfict cheap shot. Karma for what exactly, you may want to chastise the players you worship as seems to me Brown was celebrating an hour later Burfict being carted off.
Souns lije Shazier lucked out and good for him and his family. Maybe he will now start tackling with his head up and quit using the crown of his helmet as a weapon.

I suggested that you show some decorum until we know whether or not this guy will walk again, and you doubled down.  If you can't empathize with something like that, you might as well want it to happen. After all, he "deserves" it right?

Brown's shouts were ridiculous and I don't support them but it's not hard to figure out what he meant.  The 'karma' was about Burfict's hit on him in the playoffs two years ago, though I would think that losing the game was karma enough.  He was following a line of thought that Burfict deserved what he got because of his past.  That concept should sound familiar to you, as it's pretty much why you said you don't feel sorry for Shazier.  Apparently it's only okay for you to think that way if it's a Steeler getting hurt.  

As for Shazier being at fault, I already said you were not wrong about that.  
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:22 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I suggested that you show some decorum until we know whether or not this guy will walk again, and you doubled down.  If you can't empathize with something like that, you might as well want it to happen. After all, he "deserves" it right?  

Brown's shouts were ridiculous and I don't support them but it's not hard to figure out what he meant.  The 'karma' was about Burfict's hit on him in the playoffs two years ago, though I would think that losing the game was karma enough.  He was following a line of thought that Burfict deserved what he got because of his past.  That concept should sound familiar to you, as it's pretty much why you said you don't feel sorry for Shazier.  Apparently it's only okay for you to think that way if it's a Steeler getting hurt.  

As for Shazier being at fault, I already said you were not wrong about that.  

I guess Gio or a Bengal's player should have walked over to Shazier and said karma, you know the Steeler way of handling things. Glad they showed class in that situation unlike JuJu standing over Burfict saying I knocked you the "F" out.

I hope he recovers to lead a normal life and learns his repeated actions using his helmet to harm others makes him guilty of trying to injure people. But, hey no problem for your fellow Steeler fans as he is on their team.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is the same hit Ward put on Rivers. Same hit Garvin put on or freaking punter. Same hit Burfict put on a FB crossing the middle in a preseason game and as a result received a 3 game suspension (no penalty was called). Anyone else this is taught by Steeler's coaches?

A Steeler coach taught Burthdefect?

But like you said, Steeler's player stands over top of a guy he could have delivered a  life threatening blow  serious injury to, but that is good by Steeler's fans like SSF.

Spare the fake hysteria and try to keep it real.
Reply/Quote
AB is the one crying karma because his boy is an idiot trying to use his helmet hurting people and injured himself in the process. Then there is yet again another cheap shot by a Steeler player that all but JS ignore and focus on the guy that hurt himself.

Typical Steeler's fan behavior, but at least you have 1 that sees the JuJu crap as unacceptable.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess Gio or a Bengal's player should have walked over to Shazier and said karma, you know the Steeler way of handling things. Glad they showed class in that situation unlike JuJu standing over Burfict saying I knocked you the "F" out.

Wow. 
Not standing over and taunting a dead man has zero to do with having class Luvnuts.... except if you're a dirty bungle player according to you.

Yet another loss to the Steelers has impeded your ability to think rationally and put things into perspective.
Or were you always like this?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:39 PM)Vlad Wrote:  
Wow. 
Not standing over and taunting a dead man has zero to do with having class Luvnuts.... except if you're a dirty bungle player according to you.

Yet another loss to the Steelers has impeded your ability to think rationally and put things into perspective.
Or were you always like this?

OK drama queen and Ben's dad

Dead man? Not even close, in fact Shazier never lost consciousness and was moving his arms and legs. Burfict was head related and Shazier the back, head injuries much more dangerous than a lower back injury when leading to death drama queen.

My point was Bengals players and coaches were very resoectful while Shazier who hurt himself was down. JuJu during the play standing over Burfict and then Brown later not even close. But just keep ignoring the fact those were both classless acts including Brown in interview applauding the cheap shot by JuJu and saying he agreed with it and will pay his fine.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: OK drama queen and Ben's dad

Dead man? Not even close, in fact Shazier never lost consciousness and was moving his arms and legs. Burfict was head related and Shazier the back, head injuries much more dangerous than a lower back injury when leading to death dram queen.

My point was Bengals players and coaches were very resoectful while Shazier who hurt himself was down. JuJu during the play standing over Burfict and then Brown later not even close. But just keep ignoring the fact those were both classless acts including Brown in interview applauding the cheap shot by JuJu and saying he agreed with it and will pay his fine.

Normally I'd just let your posts speak for themselves...but...neither of those hits were going to cause death.

This shows a complete and utter lack of understanding or even human empathy.

Burfict took HIMSELF out of the game earlier with a hit too.  He just came back.

Let's hope Shazier can walk from his "less dangerous lower back" injury while Burfict will be back at it.

In the meantime maybe someone can rethink their desire to see players on other teams get hurt in the first place.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Normally I'd just let your posts speak for themselves...but...neither of those hits were going to cause death.

This shows a complete and utter lack of understanding or even human empathy.

Burfict took HIMSELF out of the game earlier with a hit too.  He just came back.

Let's hope Shazier can walk from his "less dangerous lower back" injury while Burfict will be back at it.

In the meantime maybe someone can rethink their desire to see players on other teams get hurt in the first place.

Like I said, hope he is not hurt seriously. As far as level of concern, screw the guy that guy that tried to kill Gio and others. Shazier is no angel and in fact a head hunting fool.

AB brought up karma and not me, maybe he was right. Others including Ravens fans are saying it was OK for Burfict's life to placed in danger, not me. I call that a huge double standard and lack of emphathy, but I failed to see you call others out.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Like I said, hope he is not hurt seriously. As far as level of concern, screw the guy that guy that tried to kill Gio and others. Shazier is no angel and in fact a head hunting fool.

AB brought up karma and not me, maybe he was right. Others including Ravens fans are saying it was OK for Burfict's life to placed in danger, not me. I call that a huge double standard and lack of emphathy, but I failed to see you call others out.

Dude got hit high in the chest.  He'd have run over JuJu if he would have been paying attention/thinking.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote