Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Dunlap should reach out to Bell
(12-05-2017, 02:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: In defense of that dude, I directly blame the pussyfication of the game for his action.  He didn't want to get flagged for hitting a guy who had already gone out of bounds.  He went way too timid, even for today's game, but I can't imagine another reason for his actions.

Also, the Juju hit was clean.  The taunting wasn't, but the block was legit.  Yet another Steelers WR laying out a Bengals LB.  Burfict needed the cart right until he got to the locker room, when he popped off of it and walked around under his own steam with no issues.  Whatever

That hit wasn't even remotely clean. Your completely bias for thinking it. Keep justifying it, though. Just good, tough, Steeler football. Right? 

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:19 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: That hit wasn't even remotely clean. Your completely bias for thinking it. Keep justifying it, though. Just good, tough, Steeler football. Right? 

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yep.  Hit him shoulder to shoulder and H2H...almost simultaneously.  Should have gone in a bit lower and he would have missed the helmet entirely.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:00 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: More of the Steelers laying your players out and winning ball games?  Sounds good to me.  The Ward rule covers "blindside hits".  Riddle me this Batman, how can you blindside a guy when you hit them square in the chest?  I'm not a biology major but I seem to recall human anatomy dictates that your head faces forward directly over your chest, at the very worst at a 90 degree angle.  Something called peripheral vision should cover that.  Tell cheap shot douchebag to keep his head on a swivel like a real football player.

Because the refs hate the Bengals and the NFL wants you to lose.  (This is what you believe so I thought I'd throw you a bone)

.....and there it is.....the ol "keep your head on a swivel" tactic. LMAO  That's about as predictable as a Mediocre Merv Meltdown.

Sorry, but spearing a guy in the chinstrap has never been a legal hit.  At least not as recently as 33 years ago when I first starting playing the game. Mellow

EDIT: I guess 84 isn't a real football player since he can't keep his head on a swivel going over the middle against LBers.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
In all seriousness, our QB went over and prayed with the Steelers players after the game.  Now that's class.  I also heard he went over and spoke with Shazier as he lay on the turf.  Both teams could take some lessons......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:23 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You’re not wrong, but could you at least wait until we know whether the guy is paralyzed before saying it?

I noticed two Bengals go over to Shazier and pat him as he was being taken off...even though he made an illegal hit by leading with his helmet...and has a history of hitting other Bengal players the same way. There is no love lost for Shazier on the Bengals sideline. Yet they still checked on him and gave him a pat. I noticed no such thing from the steeler players for Burfict. Nor did JJSS concern himself with whether or not his illegal hit had just paralyzed Burfict before he stood over him.

So when AB was in the background yelling "karma" in the post game interview with JJSS, some could say another example of karma was Shazier lying there after leading with the crown of his helmet once again.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: In all seriousness, our QB went over and prayed with the Steelers players after the game.  Now that's class.  I also heard he went over and spoke with Shazier as he lay on the turf.  Both teams could take some lessons......

I agree. Its getting ridiculous. Im tired of seeing players from our team getting injured and im sure Steelers fans could say the same. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: OK drama queen and Ben's dad

Dead man? Not even close, in fact Shazier never lost consciousness and was moving his arms and legs. Burfict was head related and Shazier the back, head injuries much more dangerous than a lower back injury when leading to death drama queen.

I said "dead man" to put into perspective the seriousness of that injury. No more should you taunt a person killed then you would a person with a serious injury.
I guess you missed when Burfict was wriggling on the ground trying to grab at JuJu's ankle as DeCastro was shoving him away...

My point was Bengals players and coaches were very resoectful while Shazier who hurt himself was down.

Pathetic. Are you listening to yourself?
Incredible that you think the bengals deserve kudos for not walking over to Shazier and taunting him.  You are portraying the bengals in a highly negative way and don't even realize it.

JuJu during the play standing over Burfict and then Brown later not even close. But just keep ignoring the fact those were both classless acts including Brown in interview applauding the cheap shot by JuJu and saying he agreed with it and will pay his fine.

JuJu's hit and taunt were near instantaneous. He didn't have to make a special trip to taunt...what you're so proud of the bengals not doing regarding Shazier.

JuJu's hit was not dirty, it was illegal.
Reply/Quote
I agree with Jason Whitlock that JuJu's hit was not dirty....but it was illegal.
The only dirty hit was on Brown.

FYI...it doesn't appear Whitlock is a Steeler fan or has ties with the Steelers.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:46 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: People will cite the "Ward rule" as a reason for the hit being dirty, but under that rule the block was clean.  Big bad Burfict got KTFO by a WR.  You'll never see that happen to James Harrison, ever.

Mr. Burfict,  I served with James Harrison. I know James Harrison. James Harrison is a friend of mine. Burfict, you're no James HarrisonCool

Hilarious Agreed! 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:19 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: That hit wasn't even remotely clean. Your completely bias for thinking it. Keep justifying it, though. Just good, tough, Steeler football. Right? 

Why do you insist on looking at it from only that angle?

The hit was clean. The problem is that it was illegal.

Here you see JuJu turn sideways and hit the scumbag with his shoulder.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:35 PM)Vlad Wrote: The hit was clean. The problem is that it was illegal.

Sound reasoning there.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:06 PM)Beaker Wrote: Sound reasoning there.  Hilarious

Be nice, it is obvious Steeler's fans did a Shazier and concussed themselves over and over again and still have no clue how it happened.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:56 PM)Vlad Wrote: I agree with Jason Whitlock that JuJu's hit was not dirty....but it was illegal.
The only dirty hit was on Brown.

FYI...it doesn't appear Whitlock is a Steeler fan or has ties with the Steelers.

I agree with Jason Whitlock that Iloka's hit was not dirty....but it was illegal.

The only dirty hit was on Burfict.

FYI...it doesn't appear Whitlock is a Bengals fan or has ties with the Bengals.

[Image: hL5Ck.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote