Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Maybe Q was the friends we met along the way?
No, just kidding! Many believe it was this dude and his dad that basically ran the whole thing. Now that Trump is gone, he is moving on to "other projects" and everyone who ****** their lives up believing this crap is standing there like they just saw the ending to the Sopranos, but instead it was the ending to everything they believed.

Reply/Quote
I eagerly await the next dimwitted con that will destroy the GOP's integrity.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My buddy's parents watched the innaguration thinking Biden was going to be arrested. Im the only person I know who doesn't have at least one right wing nut parent.
Reply/Quote
my buddy just told me this was literally an Onion article from November lol

Real life is satire
https://politics.theonion.com/qanon-followers-frustrated-after-q-calls-for-respecting-1845587755?utm_campaign=The%20Onion&utm_content=1611173711&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1QBWiexwaK60alCJvzWMqTeVwUM7QP755fZoJ-KH33QUHxce7oPIohfcI

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 04:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I eagerly await the next dimwitted con that will destroy the GOP's integrity.

Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 06:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

He lacks the charisma to keep his dad's followers united behind a Trump, though he can definitely find a way to profit off the more gullible of that crowd. 

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 07:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He lacks the charisma to keep his dad's followers united behind a Trump, though he can definitely find a way to profit off the more gullible of that crowd. 

You have to admit thought that he perfectly fits the description of a dimwitted con.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 07:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He lacks the charisma to keep his dad's followers united behind a Trump, though he can definitely find a way to profit off the more gullible of that crowd. 

I have a pretty low opinion of voters (myself included) but these two seem too deep into the pyramid scheme playbook to win an election.  
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 05:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My buddy's parents watched the innaguration thinking Biden was going to be arrested.  Im the only person I know who doesn't have at least one right wing nut parent.

Yeah I saw a few social media posts along those lines today. Like 'I'm only watching to see when the military arrests this [insert derogatory comment]' or 'Trump didn't attend because there's going to be mass arrests for violating election laws, but they have to wait until Biden is sworn in.'
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 09:00 PM)Benton Wrote: Yeah I saw a few social media posts along those lines today. Like 'I'm only watching to see when the military arrests this [insert derogatory comment]' or 'Trump didn't attend because there's going to be mass arrests for violating election laws, but they have to wait until Biden is sworn in.'

So what's the next thing now that Biden didn't get immediately arrested? 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 09:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So what's the next thing now that Biden didn't get immediately arrested? 

Personally, I think there's a 'mourning' period.

Trump didn't ride in at the last minute and smite anyone. The military didn't roll tanks down Pennsylvania Ave and blast the commie scum. The police didn't revolt and arrest everyone. God didn't send down angels and lightening and fire.

That's pretty disappointing for his followers who bought that he was sent by Divinity to rid the world of liberals. Or even for those who thought he was just speaking for a "majority" of Americans; now they've been relegated to a minority again.

So I think the third of the country that expected 'something' to happen today will be remorseful and quiet for a bit. Give it a couple months. And then we'll be back to normal partisanship. Some of them will fall back into the GOP, some will just go back to asking "Seriously, what's white privilege!?" and some will shoot up pizza joints because someone on the internet told them to.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 10:15 PM)Benton Wrote: Personally, I think there's a 'mourning' period.

Trump didn't ride in at the last minute and smite anyone. The military didn't roll tanks down Pennsylvania Ave and blast the commie scum. The police didn't revolt and arrest everyone. God didn't send down angels and lightening and fire.

That's pretty disappointing for his followers who bought that he was sent by Divinity to rid the world of liberals. Or even for those who thought he was just speaking for a "majority" of Americans; now they've been relegated to a minority again.

So I think the third of the country that expected 'something' to happen today will be remorseful and quiet for a bit. Give it a couple months. And then we'll be back to normal partisanship. Some of them will fall back into the GOP, some will just go back to asking "Seriously, what's white privilege!?" and some will shoot up pizza joints because someone on the internet told them to.

Being a Qanon follower is starting to sound a lot like being a Bengal fan at the 2015 Wild Card game.  Except the Wild Card game is really on Groundhog Day and you watch over and over and over.  You look around at your fellow Q followers to reassure yourself that this is going to work out, then reality smashes your hopes and dreams as it was always going to.  I wouldn't want to live like that.  I lost part of my soul at that game, so these people must really be hurting.
Reply/Quote

LMAO 

It's like a wwe promo video. I was hoping to hear some glass break and see hunter biden come in swinging a chair saying "biden 1:20, I already came!"
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 10:59 PM)samhain Wrote: Being a Qanon follower is starting to sound a lot like being a Bengal fan at the 2015 Wild Card game.  Except the Wild Card game is really on Groundhog Day and you watch over and over and over.  You look around at your fellow Q followers to reassure yourself that this is going to work out, then reality smashes your hopes and dreams as it was always going to.  I wouldn't want to live like that.  I lost part of my soul at that game, so these people must really be hurting.

The 2015 Bengals had a super slim chance of winning, but Qanon fills desperate people with hopes that are so absurd and impossible that it would be like watching the 2015 playoffs and expecting an XFL team to win the super bowl.

Well, I'm watching the Broncos and the Panthers and there are 32 seconds left....aaaaanny second now there is going to be a massive black out and the Chicago Enforcers are going to walk on the field and beat both teams.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 09:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So what's the next thing now that Biden didn't get immediately arrested? 

The latest news is that neo-nazi groups are looking to swoop in and recruit the more dissilusioned QAnon followers while some will be coming out soon with new predictions, believing that this is all part of the plan. 

No doubt some will just wander aimlessly, looking for the next crackpot conspiracy theory to latch on to and i'm sure a small percentage will be outraged and 'level-headed' enough to realize they were duped and hopefully get back to leading a normal life. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I can't help but think y'all are prematurely dancing in the grave of Qanon...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 11:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The latest news is that neo-nazi groups are looking to swoop in and recruit the more dissilusioned QAnon followers while some will be coming out soon with new predictions, believing that this is all part of the plan. 

No doubt some will just wander aimlessly, looking for the next crackpot conspiracy theory to latch on to and i'm sure a small percentage will be outraged and 'level-headed' enough to realize they were duped and hopefully get back to leading a normal life. 

This was where it was always going.  Qanon has it's ideological roots in the concept of blood libel, ie the false historical claim that Jews were secretly killing children for rituals and consumption by using their blood to make matzo.  In the dark ages, when a kid went missing, it was common for communities to blame Jews when no other explanation was available.  Some of the missing children, such as Simon of Trent were even canonized.  

Q is practically identical with a modern finish, although they don't always have actual or specific examples of missing kids.  In any right wing conspiracy, blaming Jews for everything is rarely farther away than arm's length.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2021, 11:38 PM)jason Wrote: I can't help but think y'all are prematurely dancing in the grave of Qanon...

Nah, just happily seeing them be disappointed today.  There will be something new tomorrow that they'll be assuming will happen.  They didn't get to this point because they are able to realize when they're being taken for a ride.
Reply/Quote

Con Jr
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
So was Biden giving secret hand signals during his speech today like Trump used to do for the Q crowd?

He had to have done something to activate the Portland branch of Antifa today that we all know he controls.
Reply/Quote