Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Maybe Q was the friends we met along the way?
(01-21-2021, 12:42 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So was Biden giving secret hand signals during his speech today like Trump used to do for the Q crowd?

He had to have done something to activate the Portland branch of Antifa today that we all know he controls.

I was reading yesterday that a splinter group of QAnonn is backing Biden now because HE is actually the one who is going to do whatever Trump was supposed to do. Reason being something along the lines of "they needed an outsider to get the message out, but an insider to take the system down".
Reply/Quote
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/l1cp1f/maga_woman_has_a_breakdown_over_biden_being/
These people walk among us. Part of me laughs, part of me is afraid but most of me feels sorry for her and people like her.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 07:13 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/l1cp1f/maga_woman_has_a_breakdown_over_biden_being/
These people walk among us. Part of me laughs, part of me is afraid but most of me feels sorry for her and people like her.

You have to check out https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/

The schadenfreude is delectable.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 08:28 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: You have to check out https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/

[Image: 28c8at.jpg]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
This is one of my favorites

[Image: t77cwqpxsjc61.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...b3c5a303e6]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 08:28 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: You have to check out https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/

Something in that famous book, something about building your house upon sand...?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 07:13 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/l1cp1f/maga_woman_has_a_breakdown_over_biden_being/

Honestly, I just feel bad for her. She's so far in the weeds of conspiracies that she actually thinks Donald Trump is a good person, the Democrats want to destroy America and that the people she doesn't like are devil worshippers. I don't know what went wrong in her life such that she was susceptible to such obvious mistruths, but I hope she finds her peace.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 07:13 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/l1cp1f/maga_woman_has_a_breakdown_over_biden_being/

That's actual mental illness. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
My guess is that Q was also called Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service and they just found people to feed their bullshits.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Imagine being that broken because people had not being arrested, killed and behaved and that a martial law didn't apply ??

Qanon people are abusers who had been abused.

I'm getting my compassion for real people.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 09:59 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Honestly, I just feel bad for her. She's so far in the weeds of conspiracies that she actually thinks Donald Trump is a good person, the Democrats want to destroy America and that the people she doesn't like are devil worshippers. I don't know what went wrong in her life such that she was susceptible to such obvious mistruths, but I hope she finds her peace.

I'm starting to believe that's what's going on with most radicals. They're projecting unhappiness and dissatisfaction in their personal lives outward into politics.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 09:59 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Honestly, I just feel bad for her. She's so far in the weeds of conspiracies that she actually thinks Donald Trump is a good person, the Democrats want to destroy America and that the people she doesn't like are devil worshippers. I don't know what went wrong in her life such that she was susceptible to such obvious mistruths, but I hope she finds her peace.

Part of me feels bad for her, but then she says something like "This is OUR country!" and I find that stupid and off-putting.  What does she mean by that?
Reply/Quote
Q Anon supporting Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene under renewed criticism for her Facebook activity from a few years back. In 2019 she liked a comment that said "a bullet in the head would be quicker" on a post about removing Pelosi from power.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence/index.html

In 2018, a follower asked on her page if it was now time to hang Obama and H. Clinton over the Iran deal and she said "Stage is being set. Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off."

While campaigning, she repeatedly said that Pelosi committed treason and said that "it's a crime punishable by death is what treason is. Nancy Pelosi is guilty of treason."

Reply/Quote
There is something wacky about an elected official being so pro-killing elected officials. Does that count as a hostile work environment when your co worker is telling internet randos they should kill you?
Reply/Quote
I mean, Q has to be some kind of Psyop, right? It's just too damned effective at gripping it's target audience and altering their behavior. I know Russia is always the one that gets the blame, but it's more likely one of our own agencies if it's truly a coordinated scheme. I could see it as being an actual effort by the "deep state" to delegitimize Trump's populist mob and open them up to federal investigations and surveillance. It's far-fetched, I know, but these people have gone from conspiracy kooks to potential terrorists and insurrectionists in no time at all.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2021, 10:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: There is something wacky about an elected official being so pro-killing elected officials.  Does that count as a hostile work environment when your co worker is telling internet randos they should kill you?

Politicians are obviously used to a degree of adversarial dialogue, but to have someone who repeatedly condone your execution...

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2021, 12:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Politicians are obviously used to a degree of adversarial dialogue, but to have someone who repeatedly condone your execution...

Starting to understand why some say the don’t feel safe with colleagues carrying guns onto the floor
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2021, 11:32 PM)samhain Wrote: I mean, Q has to be some kind of Psyop, right? It's just too damned effective at gripping it's target audience and altering their behavior. I know Russia is always the one that gets the blame, but it's more likely one of our own agencies if it's truly a coordinated scheme. I could see it as being an actual effort by the "deep state" to delegitimize Trump's populist mob and open them up to federal investigations and surveillance. It's far-fetched, I know, but these people have gone from conspiracy kooks to potential terrorists and insurrectionists in no time at all.

So you're creating a conspiracy theory to explain a peddler of conspiracy theories.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Just because this Rep is a part of all this nonsense.

I mean, why use children? Maybe because that was who were shot at?

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2021, 01:47 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Starting to understand why some say the don’t feel safe with colleagues carrying guns onto the floor

I wouldn't worry about a fellow politician coming after me, they are in a position of power and are just full of hot air.  I'd be more worried about people with nothing to lose and less sense taking what politicians say to heart and doing what they just got done doing.

Boebert/that other Q nut lady aren't going to shoot anyone, but if she tells a million people that killing certain specific politicians is not only OK but completely necessary...well, that's where issues arise. 
Reply/Quote