Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Maybe Q was the friends we met along the way?
(01-27-2021, 07:55 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So you're creating a conspiracy theory to explain a peddler of conspiracy theories.

Sorry, man.  I just need an explanation for the large number of people getting hooked into the alternate reality.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2021, 11:32 PM)samhain Wrote: I mean, Q has to be some kind of Psyop, right?  It's just too damned effective at gripping it's target audience and altering their behavior.  I know Russia is always the one that gets the blame, but it's more likely one of our own agencies if it's truly a coordinated scheme.  I could see it as being an actual effort by the "deep state" to delegitimize Trump's populist mob and open them up to federal investigations and surveillance.  It's far-fetched, I know, but these people have gone from conspiracy kooks to potential terrorists and insurrectionists in no time at all.

I think the prevalence and power of conspiracy theories at present makes more sense if you see them as linked to the expansion of the internet and its various media.  People who believe in one conspiracy are more susceptible to believing in others. 

I think the baseline for conspiracies from QAnon to "the Big Lie" is that for a generation now there has been a loud political/media drumbeat invalidating the "liberal press." Over the last three decades, millions have come to see daily news as a source of falsehood and distortion, with the truth only accessible from certain authoritative voices. 

It has been a "sleeping" problem for years now. It really caught my attention when Trump was elected.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2021, 10:09 PM)samhain Wrote: Sorry, man.  I just need an explanation for the large number of people getting hooked into the alternate reality.

It's not new, the internet has just allowed them to congregate more easily. These are the same people who believed in every other conspiracy for the last 60 years but now they can get online and more easily stir each other up. If the internet was around when JFK was assassinated I am positive we would have seen some sort of militarized revolt because of beliefs it was government orchestrated.
Reply/Quote
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/536226-house-democrat-touts-resolution-to-expel-marjorie-taylor-greene-from-congress?fbclid=IwAR3xcrgah39uhVLVyoN0ed5_wyAurgkAM1VK1ZVpK7YZM68Fo0440UPO2k8

Resolution to expel the nutjob
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 12:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/536226-house-democrat-touts-resolution-to-expel-marjorie-taylor-greene-from-congress?fbclid=IwAR3xcrgah39uhVLVyoN0ed5_wyAurgkAM1VK1ZVpK7YZM68Fo0440UPO2k8

Resolution to expel the nutjob

Repubs won't sit idly by while Libs try to steal our freedom.

Greene already stirred trouble in the House when she refused to put on a mask. Whenever she complied, she wore a mask that said “censorship” on it. She also filed articles of impeachment against President Biden a day after his inauguration.

File this one away for future use.

Republicans are calling for Biden's impeachment from day 1 !!
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 03:24 AM)Dill Wrote: Republicans are calling for Biden's impeachment from day 1 !!

Projection, projection.

But worry not. Those that found it an unspeakable hyperpartisan scandal that Trump was ever impeached at all will soon condemn this move fully, for they are fair and consistent.

- Oh and I don't even know what to say about all the rest. This is just all too embarrassing. Guess this whole "as soon as Trump is gone, Trumpism is gone and the GOP will again become the party of reason" narrative is up to a very unconvincing start.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2021, 10:58 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's actual mental illness. 

So when Hillary lost and liberals were doing this it was ??? just them expressing their fweelings??

(01-26-2021, 08:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Q Anon supporting Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene  under renewed criticism for her Facebook activity from a few years back.  In 2019 she liked a comment that said "a bullet in the head would be quicker" on a post about removing Pelosi from power.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence/index.html

In 2018, a follower asked on her page if it was now time to hang Obama and H. Clinton over the Iran deal and she said "Stage is being set. Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off."

While campaigning, she repeatedly said that Pelosi committed treason and said that "it's a crime punishable by death is what treason is. Nancy Pelosi is guilty of treason."

She is a treasonous snake in the grass. Her and Mitch are both the same, just opposites sides of the coin.
They will tell you whatever you want to hear, then do what ever they want, doesn't matter if it's NOT in the best interest of American's, as long as it's in THEIR best interests. It will be a great day in politics when both of them are out of it.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 03:24 AM)Dill Wrote: Repubs won't sit idly by while Libs try to steal our freedom.

Greene already stirred trouble in the House when she refused to put on a mask. Whenever she complied, she wore a mask that said “censorship” on it. She also filed articles of impeachment against President Biden a day after his inauguration.

File this one away for future use.

Republicans are calling for Biden's impeachment from day 1 !!

Just getting a head start. 
Didn't it take the Libs almost a year before they filed against Trump? 
It seems a new norm was established. Guarantee if Trump had won, he'd be fighting impeachment from day 1 of his second term. So it shouldn't be a big surprise.  
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 05:30 AM)hollodero Wrote: Projection, projection.

But worry not. Those that found it an unspeakable hyperpartisan scandal that Trump was ever impeached at all will soon condemn this move fully, for they are fair and consistent.

- Oh and I don't even know what to say about all the rest. This is just all too embarrassing. Guess this whole "as soon as Trump is gone, Trumpism is gone and the GOP will again become the party of reason" narrative is up to a very unconvincing start.

LOL it has little to do with Trump. 
It's R vs D period, both will turn on their own if it's in their best interests. 

As far as Impeachments go, they usually are a waste of time and tax payer money. If the evidence is damning, then hammer away and do it quickly. Dragging it out for a POTUS's term is wrong. That just distracts and prevents things that need to get done from getting done.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 09:39 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Just getting a head start. 
It seems a new norm was established. Guarantee if Trump had won, he'd be fighting impeachment from day 1 of his second term. So it shouldn't be a big surprise.  

Well maybe not.  He might not have encouraged an attack on the capitol with people chanting to hang his VP.  Mellow

(01-28-2021, 09:47 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL it has little to do with Trump. 
It's R vs D period, both will turn on their own if it's in their best interests. 

As far as Impeachments go, they usually are a waste of time and tax payer money. If the evidence is damning, then hammer away and do it quickly. Dragging it out for a POTUS's term is wrong. That just distracts and prevents things that need to get done from getting done.

It has a lot to do with the person filing it be a conspiracy nut though...and that's Trump base (apparently/allegedly).
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 09:39 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Just getting a head start. 

I think the "libs" were waiting until Donald had actually committed an impeachable offense.

As was noted during his last impeachment, Trump is prone to commit impeachable offenses.
Let him off and he will do it again.

He did it again.

The only "new norm" is that Republicans accuse Dems of whatever their guy is accused of, regardless of evidence,
to make it look even.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 09:29 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So when Hillary lost and liberals were doing this it was ??? just them expressing their fweelings??

She is a treasonous snake in the grass. Her and Mitch are both the same, just opposites sides of the coin.
They will tell you whatever you want to hear, then do what ever they want, doesn't matter if it's NOT in the best interest of American's, as long as it's in THEIR best interests. It will be a great day in politics when both of them are out of it.

If someone made a video directly to Hillary Clinton, believing she would watch it, crying and begging, snot and spit running out of their mouth, asking her and god to save the country because they believed that Donald Trump was the devil and wasn't even standing in front of an American flag, yes, I would have said the same thing.

I am not mocking her. That is the face of mental illness and I really hope she has a support system. It has nothing to do with politics. Anyone who reacts that way because they think they saw Biden stand in front of a flag that was not the US flag is in serious mental distress. She literally says she's having a panic attack.

Also, I don't think either is treasonous, but the appropriate response to a nut job calling for their execution is to denounce the nut job, not agree with them. 

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 09:47 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL it has little to do with Trump. 

Well we had "damning evidence" during the first impeachment and the president's party let him off.

Collins opined he had "learned his lesson." Schiff said if you don't hold him accountable he will do it again.

He did it again, embarrassing the U.S. before the world and placing the blackest mark on his legacy of any president in history.

It has EVERYTHING to do with Trump.

In four years, No angry mob of ANTIFA members will storm the Capitol at Biden's behest to save his job, as 100 Dem Congressmen challenge legitimate electoral ballots.

R vs D means illiberal vs liberal. R upholds the "Fuehrerprinzip"; D the rule of law.

Rs will "turn on their own" if they don't defend Trump at all costs. Ds will "turn on their own" if they don't uphold rule of law.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 11:33 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If someone made a video directly to Hillary Clinton, believing she would watch it, crying and begging, snot and spit running out of their mouth, asking her and god to save the country because they believed that Donald Trump was the devil and wasn't even standing in front of an American flag, yes, I would have said the same thing.

I am not mocking her. That is the face of mental illness and I really hope she has a support system. It has nothing to do with politics. Anyone who reacts that way because they think they saw Biden stand in front of a flag that was not the US flag is in serious mental distress. She literally says she's having a panic attack.

Also, I don't think either is treasonous, but the appropriate response to a nut job calling for their execution is to denounce the nut job, not agree with them. 

How can we do that when "both sides do it"?
Reply/Quote
I laugh at Republicans . . .
(A) crying for unity. hmmm Gorsuch . . . RBG and Amy Coney Barrett. Where were the calls for unity then?
(B) crying about impeachment getting in the way of them getting the peoples work done . . . Where was this need for getting the peoples work done when McConnell was holding back all of those Bills from the House from being voted on? I must have missed the news that day.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Another resurfaced video of the nut job. This time she's roaming the halls of Congress demanding that muslim Congresswomen retake their oaths of office on the Bible because she says the law does not allow them to use the Quran, so they're illegitimate.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/marjorie-taylor-greene-tried-to-force-ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-to-retake-their-oaths-on-a-bible-in-a-resurfaced-video/ar-BB1d9wcN?fbclid=IwAR3Q8s-VFce9wf9TKRaNc40lEFx4gL72jpoR8rFHeWAMhy4hUyF3_PXqFCs

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 09:29 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So when Hillary lost and liberals were doing this it was ??? just them expressing their fweelings??

Should we really feel sad or compassionate for people who are actually in tears because ... The VP hadn't been hanged ? Because the senators hadn't been killed ? Because there is no martial law and nazi celebration ?

Actually I don't. These people are just abusers who have been abused.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 02:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Another resurfaced video of the nut job. This time she's roaming the halls of Congress demanding that muslim Congresswomen retake their oaths of office on the Bible because she says the law does not allow them to use the Quran, so they're illegitimate.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/marjorie-taylor-greene-tried-to-force-ilhan-omar-and-rashida-tlaib-to-retake-their-oaths-on-a-bible-in-a-resurfaced-video/ar-BB1d9wcN?fbclid=IwAR3Q8s-VFce9wf9TKRaNc40lEFx4gL72jpoR8rFHeWAMhy4hUyF3_PXqFCs

Ok... Having them take their oath with a hand on a book that they don't give a shit about makes a ton of sense. I mean I know she's just grandstanding and owing Moooslams, libs, and satanists, but still... Is this what her constituents back in the Fightin' 14th want from her?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Who had "rant about space lasers run by Jewish bankers causing wildfires so that Democrats can build high speed rail systems" on their "MTG is batshit crazy" bingo board?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/01/28/clinton-conspiracies-false-flags-and-laser-beams-that-cause-wildfires-marjorie-taylor-greene-has-endorsed-them-all/?sh=197e28af6515

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2021, 11:31 AM)Dill Wrote: I think the "libs" were waiting until Donald had actually committed an impeachable offense.

As was noted during his last impeachment, Trump is prone to commit impeachable offenses.
Let him off and he will do it again.

He did it again.

The only "new norm" is that Republicans accuse Dems of whatever their guy is accused of, regardless of evidence,
to make it look even.

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/impeach-trump-article-1.2549541

It's not to early to start... Dated Mar 2, 2016.

Trump was sworn in on Jan 20, 17 right? 

(01-28-2021, 11:33 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If someone made a video directly to Hillary Clinton, believing she would watch it, crying and begging, snot and spit running out of their mouth, asking her and god to save the country because they believed that Donald Trump was the devil and wasn't even standing in front of an American flag, yes, I would have said the same thing.

I'm sure there was some made for Hillary as well. 

Both of them put their own self-interests ahead of USC's on a regular basis and call it politics. 

Both of them have been stone-walling Covid relief for Millions of Americans in need. To me that is unacceptable. Making millions suffer from lack of unemployment relief for their own personal gains or butt hurt over who the current POTUS is and don't want to do anything that might make them look good, is Treason. Maybe the legal definition of treason is to hard to meet, so they are both traitors. Better??

(01-28-2021, 11:49 AM)Dill Wrote: Well we had "damning evidence" during the first impeachment and the president's party let him off.

Collins opined he had "learned his lesson." Schiff said if you don't hold him accountable he will do it again.

He did it again, embarrassing the U.S. before the world and placing the blackest mark on his legacy of any president in history.

It has EVERYTHING to do with Trump.

In four years, No angry mob of ANTIFA members will storm the Capitol at Biden's behest to save his job, as 100 Dem Congressmen challenge legitimate electoral ballots.

R vs D means illiberal vs liberal. R upholds the "Fuehrerprinzip"; D the rule of law.

Rs will "turn on their own" if they don't defend Trump at all costs. Ds will "turn on their own" if they don't uphold rule of law.

If they evidence was so damning, then why didn't it stick? Don't say because the R's fought it, If it was a good as you say, a way would have been found to dam Trump no matter what R's did. 

Fuehrerprinzip?? Are you on crack? No one upholds this. People might have this as an Ideology, but it will never fly in the US. 

I used to think most of your posts were fairly sound...

(01-28-2021, 11:59 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I laugh at Republicans  . . .
(A) crying for unity. hmmm Gorsuch . . . RBG and Amy Coney Barrett. Where were the calls for unity then?
(B) crying about impeachment getting in the way of them getting the peoples work done . . . Where was this need for getting the peoples work done when McConnell was holding back all of those Bills from the House from being voted on? I must have missed the news that day.

Yea McConnell is an ass, just like Pelosi stonewalled all COVID relief efforts until Biden was named POTUS, now she's all aboard for the same things that Trump wanted and in the meantime, USC's suffered unnecessarily because? 

(01-28-2021, 02:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Another resurfaced video of the nut job. This time she's roaming the halls of Congress demanding that muslim Congresswomen retake their oaths of office on the Bible because she says the law does not allow them to use the Quran, so they're illegitimate.

LOL then she is a nut, but that doesn't make her representative of all R's. 

Anyways, it's just as I thought it would be in here now that Trump is out.

Not enough stage room for all the peacocks in here. Ya'll make Nancy proud.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote