Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe if the Browns
send another 1st round pick to the Texans, they will send over the talen he left in Houston.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Word is they've got a massage scheduled for him Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns offseason is going to be fun with them already having 246 million in committed contracts for only around 40 players and a cap expected to be around 222 million.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Browns offseason is going to be fun with them already having 246 million in committed contracts for only around 40 players and a cap expected to be around 222 million.

No they think once the “rust comes off” or it “starts to click for him” they will be the most dangerous team in the division. Never mind they have to shed players with no 1st rounders to replace them with. They also think they will have a ton of money to sign vets.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Browns offseason is going to be fun with them already having 246 million in committed contracts for only around 40 players and a cap expected to be around 222 million.

(12-11-2022, 09:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No they think once the “rust comes off” or it “starts to click for him” they will be the most dangerous team in the division. Never mind they have to shed players with no 1st rounders to replace them with. They also think they will have a ton of money to sign vets.

It was so obvious to anyone outside of Cleveland that this was going to be a disaster. It's going to be fun watching this go down in flames. That contract is going to doom them. They aren't going to be able to put anyone around him in the very near future. 

Here's to hoping the Ravens give Lamar the same contract Cheers
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 10:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It was so obvious to anyone outside of Cleveland that this was going to be a disaster. It's going to be fun watching this go down in flames. That contract is going to doom them. They aren't going to be able to put anyone around him in the very near future. 

Lamar should get more! LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 10:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It was so obvious to anyone outside of Cleveland that this was going to be a disaster. It's going to be fun watching this go down in flames. That contract is going to doom them. They aren't going to be able to put anyone around him in the very near future. 

I was on the ropes about the Ravens giving him your standard normal I’m halfway decent now my contract is up so I deserve the most money ever regardless of whether I’m better than those other guys contract as it was. Much less a Watson esque mega contract.

Guys talented no doubt, but he clearly can’t win the big games. Are they going to saddle themselves with him for a number of years and cap strap themselves?

Arizona I think might already be regretting Murray and he didn’t even get a stupid deal like deshaun.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:03 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Word is they've got a massage scheduled for him  Shocked

It's a happy ending for him, every time he reads his bank statement.. 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 09:52 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's a happy ending for him, every time he reads his bank statement.. 

That's funny right there  Hilarious

And true
Reply/Quote
Stupid ***** high school triple option bullshit offense. 

The NFL should boot the Ravens back to the college ranks so at least they'll have other teams running the same bullshit boring ass stuff they do. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ooops. That's what happens when your dumb ass high school offense tries to throw the ball. 

lulz

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2022, 08:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ooops. That's what happens when your dumb ass high school offense tries to throw the ball. 

lulz

There’s a reason they do what they do. LOL

Reply/Quote