Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe my best mock draft....
24: R1P24
CB VERNON HARGREAVES
FLORIDA
Someone to replace Kirk/Pacman and could be a very good value pick if he lasts here in my opinion.
55: R2P24
WR TYLER BOYD
PITT
Liked what I saw from his highlights and think he has great range and reminds me of Keenan Allen and/or smaller Julio Jones.

87: R3P24
DT ADOLPHUS WASHINGTON
OHIO STATE
I liked that he said it would be a dream to play for the Bengals. I think he could be another value pick in the 3rd round and would be ecstatic to take him.

122: R4P24
DE MATT JUDON
GRAND VALLEY
Great pick in the 4th round, Bengals are lacking DE depth and could use some help in the rotation after Gilberry left.
161: R5P22
C GRAHAM GLASGOW
MICHIGAN

Someone to be a backup to Russell Bodine or maybe even replace...

199: R6P24
ILB JOSH FORREST
KENTUCKY
Bengals are really interested in him so I could see him being taken in the 6th or even earlier.

245: R7P24
WR JORDAN PAYTON
UCLA

A receiver for depth.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Very similar to my thoughts with slightly different names. I could see this scenario playing out.

I love the draft more than just about any other time of the year. It's my Christmas. Here are a few of the things that just have me salivating over next season:

We are getting an impact WR. I hope for Shepard, but even though this year's class isn't as strong as the last two years, there will be a guy in Rd 2 that makes a big impact on this team. It is cool to imagine Michael Thomas, Tyler Boyd, Sterling Shepard, or even Laquon Treadwell in stripes.

Will they send the warning shot to Bodine? He had a great explosiveness score, but he just doesn't seem to have the gas tank (legs and butt strength) to hold the line (Thank you, ToTo). Will they take Martin in a second day round or will they go for Ryan Kelly?

Who will slip? Eifert wasn't expected to be there and look at what he has done here. What if, somehow, Bosa falls to 15? Do they move up?

Will the Bengals re-invest in the CB position because of Dre Kirk's pending status and the lesson learned with the WRs this year? (I'm betting on this one)

Will there be a late round RB that pushes Hill? A surprise that no one sees coming? No one saw Rudi Johnson coming when they had Dillon.

Will they trade back in Rd 1 and gather an extra pick? This makes a lot of sense to me if the big CBs are gone. Or just take Eli Apple before the steelers can...(waves middle finger).

I absolutely love the draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like it,but I'd be consered about safety going forward.I like Vernon Hargreaves the best out of the corners in the first round.next would be Eli apple then Jackson.
Reply/Quote