Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield #1?
(04-26-2018, 05:49 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: What? That seems like a cop out because you don't like the fact that the stats say both Qbs are similar. The  completion % does mean accurate that is the whole point of the stat.

I don't know man, it all depends on the throws they make really. You can look at a pass and know if it is accurate
or not regardless if it is completed or not.

QB's get bailed out by Receivers like Mike Evans a lot, Manziel sure as hell did.

Mayfield can throw Receivers open, rare talent in a QB. Size and moveability are about where the comparisons
should end.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't know man, it all depends on the throws they make really. You can look at a pass and know if it is accurate
or not regardless if it is completed or not.

QB's get bailed out by Receivers like Mike Evans a lot, Manziel sure as hell did.

Mayfield can throw Receivers open, rare talent in a QB. Size and moveability are about where the comparisons
should end.
And so could Johny just watched a whole highlight film of him doing it. Also Johny faced better defenses  and was only a sophomore when he left the NFL while Mayfield played 4 years in the big 12.  Also why is Johnny being critisized for throwing Jump balls to  Evans actually a smart throw because what's open for Evans vs other WRs is different .
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:26 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: And so could Johny just watched a whole highlight film of him doing it. Also Johny faced better defenses  and was only a sophomore when he left the NFL while Mayfield played 4 years in the big 12.  Also why is Johnny being critisized for throwing Jump balls to  Evans actually a smart throw because what's open for Evans vs other WRs is different .

Never thought i would find a Manziel homer on here...
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Never thought i would find a Manziel homer on here...
  What did I say that was wrong about Manziel as a college player? Also I Iike Mayfield if we we're to draft a QB he would be at the top of my list but the love for him like he is the greatest QB to ever live is a bit Nauseating to me. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The knock on Mayfield is that he is only 6' 1'' on a good day. Andy Dalton is 6' 2" and look how many batted balls he has had at the line of scrimmage in his career, he probably still has nightmares about JJ Watt. If Mayfield slides it will be because of his height not talent. Drew Brees and Russell Wilson of course are an exception to the rule on height.
Reply/Quote
Browns actually doing something right. Mayfield is the #1 quarterback on tape and not even close to Johnny Alcohol in any way.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:45 PM)Okeana Wrote: Browns actually doing something right.   Mayfield is the #1 quarterback on tape and not even close to Johnny Alcohol in any way.

This ^.

I actually think he is the best QB in this draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
we won't have to worry about the clowns anymore with manziel the 2nd being picked! Thats for sure!!!

Reply/Quote