Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue
(01-24-2019, 08:25 PM)Vambo Wrote: So you condone this type of play?

Once he's a runner, he's a runner..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2019, 01:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: johnny-manziel-wallace-gilberry-e86d9219df8f0a32.jpg]
WTF does this have to do with Baker Mayfield?
Reply/Quote
Mayfield is serving notice.....you've enjoyed your 2 extra wins per season long enough. The past is the past. Of course you guys hate him and want him injured....because he led his team to 2 one sided wins over you...and there's a lot more to come. And yes....here come the excuses about all your injuries. Your hatred only tells me you wish he was on your team.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 10:55 AM)Wolfman Wrote: Mayfield is serving notice.....you've enjoyed your 2 extra wins per season long enough. The past is the past. Of course you guys hate him and want him injured....because he led his team to 2 one sided wins over you...and there's a lot more to come. And yes....here come the excuses about all your injuries. Your hatred only tells me you wish he was on your team.

LOL. Haslam will **** it up like he always does. 

Go read the article on ESPN.com from Seth Wickersham and laugh at the Browns like everyone else does, ya poof.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 10:55 AM)Wolfman Wrote: Mayfield is serving notice.....you've enjoyed your 2 extra wins per season long enough. The past is the past. Of course you guys hate him and want him injured....because he led his team to 2 one sided wins over you...and there's a lot more to come. And yes....here come the excuses about all your injuries. Your hatred only tells me you wish he was on your team.

Bengals beat Browns seven times in a row.  Not once did they act like they won the SB.   Bengals win seven games in a season, the whole fan base is pissed off.  Browns win seven games, act like they're the champs.

Point is, finishing third and celebrating says it all.  We'll be back and then we'll see where you really are.

And btw, Mayfield's schtick is great for right now, because it played right into dumbass Browns fans deep seated(and rightfully so) inferiority complex.  Let's see how long it takes for that to get old.  Not long, I predict.

Woo Hoo!  You've climbed all the way up to mediocre, almost good.  Now, the fans expect wins.  Let's see what the next step looks like.

Never seen anybody, players or fans, crow so loud about being slightly less than average.  Third place!  Look at us!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 09:36 AM)Wolfman Wrote: WTF does this have to do with Baker Mayfield?

Try following the thread a bit...... :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

(01-25-2019, 03:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. Haslam will **** it up like he always does. 

Go read the article on ESPN.com from Seth Wickersham and laugh at the Browns like everyone else does, ya poof.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Long-but-very-interesting-read

:andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wolfman...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/139da0d0-b8ce-4418-9c19-22c67adb81ed

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 04:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wolfman...

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/139da0d0-b8ce-4418-9c19-22c67adb81ed

I get it....you morons have a so called "smack talk" section here, but it's only for you sissy Bungles fans. If you're going to talk crap, you better be prepared to get it back. Let me clue you in to something...the NFL didn't start in 1995 when the new Cleveland team was formed. We owned your asses before the new team, and we will again. Art Modell should have a statue in your joke of a city. If he didn't fire Paul Brown in the '60's, you wouldn't even have a team. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 03:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. Haslam will **** it up like he always does. 

You can't fire the owner....that's something you guys know all too well.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 05:59 PM)Wolfman Wrote: I get it....you morons have a so called "smack talk" section here, but it's only for you sissy Bungles fans. If you're going to talk crap, you better be prepared to get it back. Let me clue you in to something...the NFL didn't start in 1995 when the new Cleveland team was formed. We owned your asses before the new team, and we will again. Art Modell should have a statue in your joke of a city. If he didn't fire Paul Brown in the '60's, you wouldn't even have a team. 

To talk smack you need to have more than two winning seasons over the last two decades.

Put together back to back winning seasons, until then you're excused.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 06:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: To talk smack you need to have more than two winning seasons over the last two decades.

Or hell, maybe even one in a row.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Ever watch that video of Mayfield screaming like a girl when the cops tackled him haha.. immature kid. We're gonna knock his head off this year.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 08:26 PM)Beaker Wrote: Yes...if it happens to mayfield next.

Class act...Can see why you're a basement dweller!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 08:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Once he's a runner, he's a runner..

So you want players to intentionally hurt other players?

So AJ Green gets hurt from a cheap shot from the Steelers you're cool with it?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 09:36 AM)Wolfman Wrote: WTF does this have to do with Baker Mayfield?

Don't ask a Bengals fan to have common sense... Hilarious

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 10:48 PM)Vambo Wrote: So you want players to intentionally hurt other players?

So AJ Green gets hurt from a cheap shot from the Steelers you're cool with it?

Why does it have to be a "cheap shot", what's wrong with breaking him with a clean, hard tackle?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 06:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: To talk smack you need to have more than two winning seasons over the last two decades.

The Bengals have had 7 winning seasons in the last two decades and Zero playoff wins but that has nothing to do with Bengals fans wanting a player to intentionally hurt other players that's just sick crap! Sick

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 10:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Why does it have to be a "cheap shot", what's wrong with breaking him with a clean, hard tackle?

Hilarious  Clean hit from " Vontaze Burfict "   Hilarious  

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 11:08 PM)Vambo Wrote: Hilarious  Clean hit from " Vontaze Burfict "   Hilarious  

Yes.  Groin punches, knees to the gut, and inadvertent ankle twisting aside, he just likes to play hard football.   Mellow

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote