Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue
(01-25-2019, 09:39 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Ever watch that video of Mayfield screaming like a girl when the cops tackled him haha.. immature kid. We're gonna knock his head off this year.

These two were better videos...haha Hilarious 

When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 11:05 PM)Vambo Wrote: The Bengals have had 7 winning seasons in the last two decades and Zero playoff wins but that has nothing to do with Bengals fans wanting a player to intentionally hurt other players that's just sick crap! Sick

Check out the browns fans trying to claim the moral high ground.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 05:59 PM)Wolfman Wrote: I get it....you morons have a so called "smack talk" section here, but it's only for you sissy Bungles fans. If you're going to talk crap, you better be prepared to get it back. Let me clue you in to something...the NFL didn't start in 1995 when the new Cleveland team was formed. We owned your asses before the new team, and we will again. Art Modell should have a statue in your joke of a city. If he didn't fire Paul Brown in the '60's, you wouldn't even have a team. 

Hey dumb ass--the Bengals are 50-41 all time vs.  the Turds.  So...

In the history of sports, has any team or its fans ever been so overjoyed with sub-.500 third place?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 05:59 PM)Wolfman Wrote: I get it....you morons have a so called "smack talk" section here, but it's only for you sissy Bungles fans. If you're going to talk crap, you better be prepared to get it back. Let me clue you in to something...the NFL didn't start in 1995 when the new Cleveland team was formed. We owned your asses before the new team, and we will again. Art Modell should have a statue in your joke of a city. If he didn't fire Paul Brown in the '60's, you wouldn't even have a team. 

Haha.
Those browns fans delusions of grandeur rears it's ugly head again.
Never in their history have the Stains "owned" the Bengals.

1970's
Tie 10-10

1980's
10-9 Bengals

1990's
8-6 Stains

2000's
12-8 Bengals

2010's
12-6 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2019, 10:55 AM)Wolfman Wrote: Mayfield is serving notice.....you've enjoyed your 2 extra wins per season long enough. The past is the past. Of course you guys hate him and want him injured....because he led his team to 2 one sided wins over you...and there's a lot more to come. And yes....here come the excuses about all your injuries. Your hatred only tells me you wish he was on your team.

The browns will eff up mayfield, just like they have every other QB over the last 25 years. Its nice that you had a fun year and can actually celebrate winning more than two games in a season. But the browns are what they are, a terrible team with lousy ownership and delusional fans. You will never be more than that. Your clue should be that browns fans think a losing record and third place is a successful season. Your team is trash, your city is a joke, and losing is in your DNA. Nothing will change that. Now go shovel some snow.
Reply/Quote

So much rage and so many tears.

My work is done here.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 09:00 AM)McC Wrote: Hey dumb ass--the Bengals are 50-41 all time vs.  the Turds.  So...

In the history of sports, has any team or its fans ever been so overjoyed with sub-.500 third place?

You appear to be the dumbest ass here, so as your pointing out how crappy the Browns are, try to remember how crappy the bungles were in the most recent games. The crap in the past is in the past. Have someone you know with an IQ over 50 look at the present rosters and compare talent. Then, try to figure out how your team can come close. The Browns are trending up...read  national NFL publications.....the bungles are falling like a rock. Nobody is happy with third place, but it's not last place...like you.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 03:51 PM)Wolfman Wrote: You appear to be the dumbest ass here, so as your pointing out how crappy the Browns are, try to remember how crappy the bungles were in the most recent games. The crap in the past is in the past. Have someone you know with an IQ over 50 look at the present rosters and compare talent. Then, try to figure out how your team can come close. The Browns are trending up...read  national NFL publications.....the bungles are falling like a rock. Nobody is happy with third place, but it's not last place...like you.

You said the Turds owned the Bengals in the past.  YOU brought up the past.  Are you mentally challenged?  On that, I proved you a liar.

Of course you're not happy with third place.  You're ecstatic.  Your whole armpit of Ohio city is.  They danced in the streets over getting to almost good.  

I never said how the crappy the Browns are, so you seem to be the one needing reading assistance.  I might have said how stupid Browns fans are.  Or, if I didn't, I'm saying it now.

If every word you write is either a lie or pure nonsense, why would I waste any more time on you?

And seriously, do something and then talk smack.  Nobody around here is stupid enough to try to talk smack over third place.  Nobody but a Turds fan, that is.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Steelers fans pack it in when the team isn't contending for a SB. It's been boring AF around here for a long time, so i'm glad there's a couple browns fans to kick around.

Even if they are delusional and perpetually unaware of the coming let-down from their team.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 04:05 PM)McC Wrote: You said the Turds owned the Bengals in the past.  YOU brought up the past.  Are you mentally challenged?  On that, I proved you a liar.

Of course you're not happy with third place.  You're ecstatic.  Your whole armpit of Ohio city is.  They danced in the streets over getting to almost good.  

I never said how the crappy the Browns are, so you seem to be the one needing reading assistance.  I might have said how stupid Browns fans are.  Or, if I didn't, I'm saying it now.

If every word you write is either a lie or pure nonsense, why would I waste any more time on you?

And seriously, do something and then talk smack.  Nobody around here is stupid enough to try to talk smack over third place.  Nobody but a Turds fan, that is.  
Ok....I will use small words so you understand. I brought up the past....I specified PRE 1999...our original team. You know...the one Paul Brown loved so much, he copied the colors when he formed his new team. That would be your beloved Bungles in Cincy, Kentucky. The place where you're all related. Check your facts....through 1995, the Browns led overall 27 wins to 24 losses. Our new expansion team, which has been a joke since day 1, is  now sweeping your sorry ass. If you want to take it further, have someone a lot smarter than yourself, calculate your wins and losses vs. The Ratbirds after 1995. They are the "real"Browns according to some of you geniuses. There might be a few exceptions ( you are not one ), but Bungles fans really are the most ignorant from what I've seen here.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 06:18 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Ok....I will use small words so you understand. I brought up the past....I specified PRE 1999...our original team. You know...the one Paul Brown loved so much, he copied the colors when he formed his new team. That would be your beloved Bungles in Cincy, Kentucky. The place where you're all related. Check your facts....through 1995, the Browns led overall 27 wins to 24 losses. Our new expansion team, which has been a joke since day 1, is  now sweeping your sorry ass. If you want to take it further, have someone a lot smarter than yourself, calculate your wins and losses vs. The Ratbirds after 1995. They are the "real"Browns according to some of you geniuses. There might be a few exceptions ( you are not one ), but Bungles fans really are the most ignorant from what I've seen here.

Maybe you should stick to talking to small children, since you aren't mentally qualified to talk to adults.

Third place!  Woo Hoo!

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 06:18 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Ok....I will use small words so you understand. I brought up the past....I specified PRE 1999...our original team. You know...the one Paul Brown loved so much, he copied the colors when he formed his new team. That would be your beloved Bungles in Cincy, Kentucky. The place where you're all related. Check your facts....through 1995, the Browns led overall 27 wins to 24 losses. Our new expansion team, which has been a joke since day 1, is  now sweeping your sorry ass. If you want to take it further, have someone a lot smarter than yourself, calculate your wins and losses vs. The Ratbirds after 1995. They are the "real"Browns according to some of you geniuses. There might be a few exceptions ( you are not one ), but Bungles fans really are the most ignorant from what I've seen here.

In what universe is 27-24 "owning your asses"?  
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 07:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: In what universe is 27-24 "owning your asses"?  

In the Cleveland universe of sorrow.

Reply/Quote

Also, Bengals vs. Ravens---23-23.  Just keep tossing turkeys up there and I'll just keep shooting them down.  And what is the Browns record against the real Browns?  30-10 Ravens.  

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 07:16 PM)McC Wrote: Maybe you should stick to talking to small children, since you aren't mentally qualified to talk to adults.

Third place!  Woo Hoo!

Just assumed I was talking to a child....
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 07:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: In what universe is 27-24 "owning your asses"?  
Oh...great...a Stooler fan just entered and lowered the average IQ considerably....which is not easy on this board.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 09:15 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Just assumed I was talking to a child....

Wow are you clever.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 03:51 PM)Wolfman Wrote: The Browns are trending up

Nowhere else to go from 0-16  Hilarious

Doesn't change the fact that losing is in the DNA of you, your city and your pathetic excuse for an NFL franchise. Enjoy your day in the sun, you'll be back under your rock soon enough.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 09:19 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Oh...great...a Stooler fan just entered and lowered the average IQ considerably....which is not easy on this board.

Don't blame others for the situation you created. Apparently you don't have an IQ high enough to answer his simple question.

Again Clownfan, in what universe is 27-24 'owning your asses'?
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 09:54 AM)Cartman Wrote: Haha.
Those browns fans delusions of grandeur rears it's ugly head again.
Never in their history have the Stains "owned" the Bengals.

1970's
Tie 10-10

1980's
10-9 Bengals

1990's
8-6 Stains

2000's
12-8 Bengals

2010's
12-6 Bengals

It's all a matter of perspective

They have a total of 11 wins in the last four seasons so for them now is the time to start talking $h#@.

So anytime they actually win a game it's owning from their perspective. 
Reply/Quote