Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue
(01-27-2019, 11:31 AM)Cartman Wrote: Don't blame others for the situation you created. Apparently you don't have an IQ high enough to answer his simple question.

Again Clownfan, in what universe is 27-24 'owning your asses'?

Situation I created??...WTF are you talking about? Most of you idiots are over here yuking it up over reports of dysfunction within the Cleveland Browns. That is not exactly a shocking breaking news flash to anyone living outside the slums of your city. How's this for dysfunction:  keeping the same head coach for 16 seasons and never winning a playoff game....praising a glorified offensive coordinator to the point he becomes a head coach and wins a total of 1 game in 2 seasons. THANKS A LOT! That was by far the worst move ever made by Haslam....hiring that idiot. Then...you hire him back! All I can tell you now, is that in spite of our dysfunctional owner, we still finished in front of your pompous, delusional asses.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 03:03 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Situation I created??...WTF are you talking about? Most of you idiots are over here yuking it up over reports of dysfunction within the Cleveland Browns. That is not exactly a shocking breaking news flash to anyone living outside the slums of your city. How's this for dysfunction:  keeping the same head coach for 16 seasons and never winning a playoff game....praising a glorified offensive coordinator to the point he becomes a head coach and wins a total of 1 game in 2 seasons. THANKS A LOT! That was by far the worst move ever made by Haslam....hiring that idiot. Then...you hire him back! All I can tell you now, is that in spite of our dysfunctional owner, we still finished in front of your pompous, delusional asses.

Why are you afraid to explain your usage of "owning your asses"?

Only little b1tches avoid being called out. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 03:03 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Situation I created??...WTF are you talking about? Most of you idiots are over here yuking it up over reports of dysfunction within the Cleveland Browns. That is not exactly a shocking breaking news flash to anyone living outside the slums of your city. How's this for dysfunction:  keeping the same head coach for 16 seasons and never winning a playoff game....praising a glorified offensive coordinator to the point he becomes a head coach and wins a total of 1 game in 2 seasons. THANKS A LOT! That was by far the worst move ever made by Haslam....hiring that idiot. Then...you hire him back! All I can tell you now, is that in spite of our dysfunctional owner, we still finished in front of your pompous, delusional asses.

This won't be the last time something goes over your head.
"Oh...great...a Stooler fan just entered and lowered the average IQ considerably....which is not easy on this board."

It's clearly obvious that if there was any sudden lowering of the average IQ on this board it was because of you, not stooler fan.

Nothing will erase the stain (pun intended) your team has of being the most dysfunctional and laughed at franchise in the history of pro sports.

That 1 head coach we kept for 16yrs was better than the 9 you had in 18 yrs....any dimwit could easily conclude where the true dysfunction lies.
I could go on and on giving examples of dysfunction that would bury you, so going forward it's perhaps best you should just shut up about dysfunction.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 09:19 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Oh...great...a Stooler fan just entered and lowered the average IQ considerably....which is not easy on this board.

You gonna answer the question or just deflect?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2019, 06:57 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You gonna answer the question or just deflect?

While 27 - 24 wins over that period may not be considered " owning their asses" by some, I really don't give a crap....slight exaggeration. As I remember the late '70's, '80's and early '90's it seems close enough. Bungles fans pointing fingers, calling another team dysfunctional is a joke. "Hi Pot...I'm kettle". I realize most of these morons are too young to remember anything that happened before 2000, but things are changing. The days of justifying how bad they suck by saying..." well..at least were still better than the Browns"...are over. I've watched and listened to these idiot fans and their stupid ex players pile on Cleveland since 1999. It's going to be fun to see the shoe on the other foot.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 09:18 AM)Wolfman Wrote: While 27 - 24 wins over that period may not be considered " owning their asses" by some, I really don't give a crap....slight exaggeration. As I remember the late '70's, '80's and early '90's it seems close enough. Bungles fans pointing fingers, calling another team dysfunctional is a joke. "Hi Pot...I'm kettle". I realize most of these morons are too young to remember anything that happened before 2000, but things are changing. The days of justifying how bad they suck by saying..." well..at least were still better than the Browns"...are over. I've watched and listened to these idiot fans and their stupid ex players pile on Cleveland since 1999. It's going to be fun to see the shoe on the other foot.

It's not on the other foot.  Last season was a one year outlier and we'll be back kicking your asses again this year.  And then your one year in a row of being almost good will be over.

And you can't really be this obnoxious, can you?  No one can.  Must be an unhappy place, down there in your mom's basement.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 09:57 AM)McC Wrote: It's not on the other foot.  Last season was a one year outlier and we'll be back kicking your asses again this year.  And then your one year in a row of being almost good will be over.

And you can't really be this obnoxious, can you?  No one can.  Must be an unhappy place, down there in your mom's basement.

Yeah....I really am this obnoxious. Keep dreaming about next season. You are now officially in rebuilding mode. I hope they bring Hue Jackson back. You deserve each other.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 10:21 AM)Wolfman Wrote: Yeah....I really am this obnoxious. Keep dreaming about next season. You are now officially in rebuilding mode. I hope they bring Hue Jackson back. You deserve each other.

...and shut up about my mom's basement. I'm moving out when I find a job.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 10:23 AM)Wolfman Wrote: ...and shut up about my mom's basement. I'm moving out when I find a job.

I interviewed for the HC job with the bungles, but they said I was overqualified.
Reply/Quote
LMAO Now this chowderhead is talking to himself!

BTW, McC, the mistake by the lake isn't the armpit of Ohio, it's the asshole of America, complete with week old dingleberries. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 01:01 PM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO Now this chowderhead is talking to himself!

BTW, McC, the mistake by the lake isn't the armpit of Ohio, it's the asshole of America, complete with week old dingleberries. Mellow

Wyche??...another loser who couldn't coach to save his life. Yeah...talking to myself...because all of you are brain dead.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 09:18 AM)Wolfman Wrote: While 27 - 24 wins over that period may not be considered " owning their asses" by some, I really don't give a crap....slight exaggeration. As I remember the late '70's, '80's and early '90's it seems close enough. Bungles fans pointing fingers, calling another team dysfunctional is a joke. "Hi Pot...I'm kettle". I realize most of these morons are too young to remember anything that happened before 2000, but things are changing. The days of justifying how bad they suck by saying..." well..at least were still better than the Browns"...are over. I've watched and listened to these idiot fans and their stupid ex players pile on Cleveland since 1999. It's going to be fun to see the shoe on the other foot.

It's not over. Enjoy your annual off season of delusion. 

Until the regular season kicks in.  Cry

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 02:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not over. Enjoy your annual off season of delusion. 

Until the regular season kicks in.  Cry

So...what you're saying is..." wait 'til next year!". Yeah....I'm familiar with that.
Reply/Quote