Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield to Steelers???
They floated on Sirius that no one is going to pick up Mayfield because of his guaranteed money this year. Teams will wait for Cleveland to cut him. I don't remember which host was floating this, but he said don't be surprised if Pissburgh is not right there to pick him up with a new contract.
Reply/Quote
I mean it wouldn't totally blow me away. They're pretty thin behind Trubisky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 09:43 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I mean it wouldn't totally blow me away. They're pretty thin behind Trubisky.

Yeah, Biscuit needs a backup.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I’d take Mayfield over Biscuit all day long
Reply/Quote
I am not sure why anyone is suggesting a cut, if Browns cut Mayfield they will be hit with almost 19 million dead cap hit. They signed his 5th year option so 100% of his 1 year contract is guaranteed.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Has Burrow beat Mayfield yet? I'm thinking he hasn't. Maybe Shitheads thing Mayfield is the Burrow killer.

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 07:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Has Burrow beat Mayfield yet? I'm thinking he hasn't. Maybe Shitheads thing Mayfield is the Burrow killer.

Yeah, let them keep thinking that way.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 07:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Has Burrow beat Mayfield yet? I'm thinking he hasn't. Maybe Shitheads thing Mayfield is the Burrow killer.

This will change with the way Burrow pushes himself and the team as a whole.

I don't like Mayfield going to the Steelers cause he has had our Defense's number as Jason said in the AFN predictions.

But this will also change as our Defense is just scratching the surface of what they can do. We brought back BJ Hill, Tupou, Eli, 
Bachie and we still have a great defensive Draft to pick new players to go along with Ossai, ADG, Hubert and our starters that 
played well last season and extremely well in the Playoffs and Superbowl.
Reply/Quote