Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield
I figure with multiple threads being made about the same guys, and the constant complaining about not signing future HOF at every turn, maybe we look at this.

If Cleveland signs Watson and released Mayfield, Should we not sign him and run a 2 QB set? Talk about ingenuity.

When i say i told you so, dont get mad. Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
**** Baker Mayfield...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Haha. They'll trade him to Indy or Houston. But, they'll give up A LOT for Watson.

But, I have some friends/relatives that are Browns fans and I've been saying for 2 years that Mayfield is the issue there.

I suspect that with the emergency of Burrow, the Browns see the writing on the wall if they don't move on from Mayfield.

Mayfield is the new Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
They're just trying to keep up with the Jone's, I mean the Nati's
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 12:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Haha. They'll trade him to Indy or Houston. But, they'll give up A LOT for Watson.

But, I have some friends/relatives that are Browns fans and I've been saying for 2 years that Mayfield is the issue there.

I suspect that with the emergency of Burrow, the Browns see the writing on the wall if they don't move on from Mayfield.

Mayfield is the new Andy Dalton.

Andy Dalton had done pretty well for himself 4 years into his career. Baker Mayfield is a number one overall bust.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Imagine if the Browns go through all of this and don't get Watson.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 01:12 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Imagine if the Browns go through all of this and don't get Watson.

they are the new bungles.  They wont get Watson, no way he goes there,  and why would you?  theyve had like 43 coaches and 74 QBs in the last 4 yrs.  Nothing but turmoil..  and its not a winning organization.  
Reply/Quote
Woohoo get that QB carousel spinning again in Cleveland. We got worked twice last year by the Browns with a hobbled Mayfield.

I for one am glad they are chasing the guy out of town who got them back to the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 01:15 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: they are the new bungles.  They wont get Watson, no way he goes there,  and why would you?  theyve had like 43 coaches and 74 QBs in the last 4 yrs.  Nothing but turmoil..  and its not a winning organization.  

dafuq you talkin about.  the browns have been shit way longer than the bengals

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 01:06 PM)jason Wrote: Andy Dalton had done pretty well for himself 4 years into his career. Baker Mayfield is a number one overall bust.

not mayfields fault they over drafted him lol.. Hes played better than any QB they have had since the got their franchise back though.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: not mayfields fault they over drafted him lol.. Hes played better than any QB they have had since the got their franchise back though.

You almost seem sympathetic toward the Browns.  You don't have a soft spot for them, do you?  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: not mayfields fault they over drafted him lol.. Hes played better than any QB they have had since the got their franchise back though.

Eh, Tim Couch was pretty good for them before he got injured.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 01:15 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: they are the new bungles.  They wont get Watson, no way he goes there,  and why would you?  theyve had like 43 coaches and 74 QBs in the last 4 yrs.  Nothing but turmoil..  and its not a winning organization.  

I get that you’re being dramatic, but the Browns have had the exact same amount of head coaches and starting QBs as the Bengals over the last 4 years. They also have a better record.

It’s odd that you specified that time period, because it’s the only time since the 80s where they’ve been better or equal to the Bengals in terms of how well the franchise is functioning.

They’re really not that far off…it’s just always all about the QB, and Mayfield just doesn’t have it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 05:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I get that you’re being dramatic, but the Browns have had the exact same amount of head coaches and starting QBs as the Bengals over the last 4 years. They also have a better record.

It’s odd that you specified that time period, because it’s the only time since the 80s where they’ve been better or equal to the Bengals in terms of how well the franchise is functioning.

They’re really not that far off…it’s just always all about the QB, and Mayfield just doesn’t have it.

Yes i am being sarcastic and dramatic,  But the Browns have had 4 coachs in 4 years, Hue, Gregg Williams, Freddie Kitchens, and now Stefanski.   so thats 8 coaches in the last 12years. and They have had 17 Qbs start since those same 12yrs.  Regardless of Wins and Losses, its constant turmoil 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 06:13 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: Yes i am being sarcastic and dramatic,  But the Browns have had 4 coachs in 4 years, Hue, Gregg Williams, Freddie Kitchens, and now Stefanski.   so thats 8 coaches in the last 12years. and They have had 17 Qbs start since those same 12yrs.  Regardless of Wins and Losses, its constant turmoil 

Oh, doop…I would have sworn that Stefanski was hired the same time as Taylor, but you’re right…this was only his 2nd season.

And I’m not defending the Browns. I love their ineptitude. It makes my decades of Bengals fandom less painful. I’m actually hoping that they move on from Mayfield so that we can get that Tim Couch jersey with all a the failure QBs moving again.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Browns have screwed themselves. Love him or hate Baker he worked his rear off to engage that fan base and has been a huge humanitarian in Cleveland. He did pull them out of the cellar.
Reply/Quote