Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanspeak - CBS 2-12 rankings
These mock generators can be fun to do even if unrealistic at times. Here is my latest fanspeak using CBS sports latest rankings.

Round 1
OLB JAYLON SMITH
NOTRE DAME

-Probably the best all around linebacker and player in the draft, might not see the field this year, but let's imagine him with Burfict and Dawson, that could be an elite linebacking unit

Round 2
WR JOSH DOCTSON
TCU

-Really good WR and might go day one, but one of the WR's that we could use will potentially be there in the 2nd or 3rd

Round 3
DT SHELDON DAY
NOTRE DAME

-Improving up the middle, I cannot watch Peko get pushed around anymore. He's not necessarily the DT I wanted, but he was the top 3 remaining at position

Round 4
CB ERIC MURRAY
MINNESOTA

-Added depth and solid CB to work into the rotation

Round 5
S TYVIS POWELL
OHIO STATE

-Allows nelson to walk and gives a chance to both Williams and Smith to get more playing time. Will be a backup and special teams player.

Round 6
DE ANTHONY ZETTEL
PENN STATE

-The superbowl proved that having a pass rush can change the outcome of the game. Hopefully one of Clarke/Hunt/Zettel will provide pressure opposite Dunlap and Atkins.

Round 7  
C MIKE MATTHEWS
TEXAS A&M

-Not the center I wanted, but can come in and compete and if at worse become a backup G/C.

Key UDFA

QB Cody Kessler/Vernon Adams
DE Silverberry Mouhan
CB Taveaz Calhoun
LB Terrence Smith
Reply/Quote
Sheldon Day isn't going to do much to take Peko's spot or reps away from him. He played DE at the Senior Bowl with some reps at DT.
He's probably a Gillberry replacement.
Reply/Quote