Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mazi Smith or Calijah Kancey
I'm passing on both in the first. The need isn't big enough to gamble on their question marks with that valuable pick.
Reply/Quote
I agree Klancey isn't Donald. He's more of a Sample type and we have a couple of those DE/DT's already. Give me Mazi if we have to choose between the two.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'd LOVE an interior pass rushing threat like Kancey to add another wrinkle.
However, I don't think that would be the pick with Hill still on the roster for two more seasons and they just drafted Carter last year.
If a DT is taken, I think it'd be a guy who could eventually replace Reader.
While I think Tufele is ok, I see him more as a 3T than run-stuffing 1T.
Bengals seem to be fans of taking DL on Day 2 though, not late Day 1, so I'm anticipating a different position in Rd 1.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
While Kancey is the better player right now. I think Mazi will have the better career.
So I would take Mazi.
Reply/Quote
Don't love either I guess I'd go Kancey we need interior rush more. He could be a rotation player on passing downs and help a championship team get over the edge. He's smaller then Donald and a complete liability in the run game I don't wanna draft a rotational player in round 1 unless you think he could gain weight working with an NFL strength coach and be a full time player by year two. Think you can find NT's later pass rushing more valuable trait that's why I picked Kancey.
Reply/Quote