Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mc Gregor v. Merriweather
Anybody planning on watch the fight this evening?

I wasn't going to, but my boss bought it and invited folks over. So the brown-noser that I am; I'll be there.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah either down at a bar, as long as they dont charge a cover for it, or find a stream back here.

Im taking Merriweather in a defensive win. But should be fun to watch though. Especially if McGregor gets frustrated and just lays Merriweather out with a roundhouse kick lol.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 06:02 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Especially if McGregor gets frustrated and just lays Merriweather out with a roundhouse kick lol.

I would love to see that. I was thinking that today. His instincts will be a challenge to control. Plus, he intimidates Merriweather. I seen the fear in his eyes. Love Love Love it, but unfortunately wont get to see it.

Reply/Quote
Can someone stream the fight on FB?
Reply/Quote
if your watching and have an ipad, wouldnt mind a facetime and just point at screen.

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 10:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: if your watching and have an ipad, wouldnt mind a facetime and just point at screen.

I'm hoping someone will be so generous
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 10:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: if your watching and have an ipad, wouldnt mind a facetime and just point at screen.

I'll let ya know if I find it
Reply/Quote
This match is a travesty to boxing and shows just how the sport has fallen over the past decades.

It will be over whenever Mayweather and his team decide it should be over. Ali and all the other treats are rolling around in their graves.

I won't be watching. I would have had to go out and not feeling it.
Reply/Quote
Says main event 11:45 is that right
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 10:38 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: This match is a travesty to boxing and shows just how the sport has fallen over the past decades.

It will be over whenever Mayweather and his team decide it should be over. Ali and all the other treats are rolling around in their graves.

I won't be watching. I would have had to go out and not feeling it.

Boxing did kinda sell out with this. Can't blame the the fighters, hell I'll fight one of them for 100mil and it looks like boxing will do anything for money now too.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 10:41 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Boxing did kinda sell out with this. Can't blame the the fighters, hell I'll fight one of them for 100mil and it looks like boxing will do anything for money now too.

Would you win?

Reply/Quote
Watched Clevenger vs. Badou...eww blood.

Part of me wishes I had bet a lot of money on Mayweather. I mean, I guess anything can happen and I know it only pays out $100 for every $400 bet but still...

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 11:53 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Watched Clevenger vs. Badou...eww blood.

Part of me wishes I had bet a lot of money on Mayweather. I mean, I guess anything can happen and I know it only pays out $100 for every $400 bet but still...

fight hasn't happened yet?

Reply/Quote
If anyone needs a working stream before the main event starts, try this one.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 12:03 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: fight hasn't happened yet?

Yeah I know, just sayin' I sort of wish I had...

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 10:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Would you win?

I wouldnt bet money on myself. They get that win or lose. So hell yea i would dance around till he cought me.
Reply/Quote
I cant get any stream to work, I know the fight is delayed because PPV keeps crashing too.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 12:37 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I wouldnt bet money on myself. They get that win or lose. So hell yea i would dance around till he cought me.

Why dance? Just get it over with. Less work, more money per second of work if knocked out right away. If he's good enough, he will end you quickly. If not? Well, sometimes it only takes one good punch and lights out. Then, you would kill it in snicker commercials.

Reply/Quote
Hey Harley try this http://www.sportsarefree.xyz
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 12:38 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I cant get any stream to work, I know the fight is delayed because PPV keeps crashing too.

Trying to get Mayweather out of the fetal position in the back. It will resume shortly I'm sure.

Reply/Quote