Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mc Gregor v. Merriweather
I would LOVE a link that works if you could help a brother out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would like to see McGregor win but i dont think its going to be much of a fight. I would call it an epic upset, maybe one of the biggest of all time if McGregor wins. I just hope its a good fight.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 12:50 AM)kdgjr Wrote: I would LOVE a link that works if you could help a brother out.

Or at least a live update. LOL.

Reply/Quote
Where's the Live Chat?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Everyone know the results?
Reply/Quote
Gotta give McGregor credit, he never went down, even though he was about to. He put up a better fight than i thought he would. Mayweather looked bad, but McGregor has nothing to hang his head about ( no pun intended ) to go that long with the champ, in his element is pretty amazing. Mayweather just knew he could wear him down with the body shots, it was just a matter of time. McGregor in 10 rounds landed more punches and a better percentage than Manny Pacquiao did against Mayweather. Wish they wouldnt have stopped it. Like McGregor said "Let The Man Take Me Down". One tough dude.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 10:38 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: This match is a travesty to boxing and shows just how the sport has fallen over the past decades.

It will be over whenever Mayweather and his team decide it should be over. Ali and all the other treats are rolling around in their graves.

I won't be watching. I would have had to go out and not feeling it.

Why would Ali roll over in his grave? He once fought a Japanese wrestler. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote