Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron diagnosed with sprained wrist
Not sure how long he will be out or if he will be out at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Non throwing hand. Probably not at all and will have his wrist wrapped.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 57107633.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wrap that bad boy up and roll him back out there!
Reply/Quote
Let's hope the Ravens' taxi squad is fat with prosperity and laziness after ruining the Steelers' season.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:26 PM)Beaker Wrote: Wrap that bad boy up and roll him back out there!

Yeah, this be great news. He needs some more experience in case Dalton can't go in the Playoffs.

We can still win with McCarron.
Reply/Quote
The story isn't worth it's own thread, so I'll just toss it in here with the AJM injury stuff:

I was helping my father out the other day, and we started talking a little Bengals. He said he has this periodic lunch group that includes Dalton's thumb doctor. My father says he's been so barraged by questions about Andy's thumb that he's stopped going to the lunches for now. Ha!

Poor guy. At least he's a thumb doctor, and doesn't have to get asked about Iloka's groin! :)

Nothing insider or new, but I thought the story was a little funny.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:09 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Not sure how long he will be out or if he will be out at all.

he will be okay.

He has a pretty wife.
Reply/Quote
Non throwing wrist.... Wrap that shit up and get out there.
Reply/Quote
Ravens D will be keying on short passes and the run...going to need to get Gio off on the edge
and stretch the field instead of running into a damn run zone scheme play after play and allowing
them to stack the box.
Reply/Quote
Is it possible he could further injure it again the Ravens? I really don't want to start Keith Wenning in a playoff game, though that would give Marvin Lewis a sterling excuse for being 0-7 in the post-season wouldn't it?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 05:24 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Non throwing wrist.... Wrap that shit up and get out there.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, this be great news. He needs some more experience in case Dalton can't go in the Playoffs.

We can still win with McCarron.

Totally agree, the experience will open help him as he develops and the team as it gets more comfortable with him, this is excellent news!!!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Let's hope the Ravens' taxi squad is fat with prosperity and laziness after ruining the Steelers' season.

Exactly......  let's just hope that they're so pumped up and celebrating after the win that they don't even bother to get themselves in game shape for this week.

We could also hope that they try to intentionally tank the game so they get a higher draft pick.

How bad is our luck, though?  Our starting Qb is injured on making the tackle from a freak interception on a horrible play call and then out backup QB is injured on a bad snap that has the play end up not even being a real play.
Reply/Quote
I sense a Mallet letdown, we can only hope.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 06:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How bad is our luck, though?  Our starting Qb is injured on making the tackle from a freak interception on a horrible play call and then out backup QB is injured on a bad snap that has the play end up not even being a real play.

They were essentially injured nearly the same way too, which is kind of hilarious. Guess they will teach the QBs to never dive again, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 07:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I sense a Mallet letdown, we can only hope.

If not a letdown, an understanding that he can't have too many tricks up his sleeve so quickly. I think they crammed him with what they could, and used everything last week. I think the Defense should be prepared for him.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 05:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is it possible he could further injure it again the Ravens?  I really don't want to start Keith Wenning in a playoff game, though that would give Marvin Lewis a sterling excuse for being 0-7 in the post-season wouldn't it?

We hear new excuses every year. That one would be tailor made and repeated often.

Reply/Quote
I heard on the way home that we are going to sign Kafka
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 09:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I heard on the way home that we are going to sign Kafka

[Image: ngbbs51327d9cc5b27.jpg]
Reply/Quote