Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McCarron for Bigfoot, a 5th a, 6th and 7th?
Your not thinking outside the box enough, we get rid of AJ, and sign his wife to the roster and put her at center. Regardless if we win the Super Bowl or lose every game this year, its going to be a great year to watch the Bengals!

[Image: 05-Katherine-Webb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What's his 40?

If he's open, will the QB even see him?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 05:41 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your not thinking outside the box enough, we get rid of AJ, and sign his wife to the roster and put her at center. Regardless if we win the Super Bowl or lose every game this year, its going to be a great year to watch the Bengals!

[Image: 05-Katherine-Webb.jpg]

Boy that would sure make the QB room awkward every Monday morning...  LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 03:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You're thinking too small here... Bigfoot should never be an OL. He needs to be a slot WR or TE. Then just put him in motion often and the defense will lose track of him. People will have a hard time finding him, so they can't cover him.

Alternatively, he could hide behind the DL as a rush LB and people will lose him and he'll be unblocked to the QB.

Gotta play people to their strengths, Wes.

MLB might work out...  And if not TE then maybe as a fullback?

One thing we have to consider is BigFoots ability to remain unseen until he wants to. He should feel at home in the jungle

Either way... Bigfoot is a must.     We can fool the league by just putting the name "Henderson" on the back.
Reply/Quote
Nope.....not mean enough.  I mean, he's always running from folks and looking over his shoulder.  He's a cream puff like Hunt.

No, what we need is the Chupacabra...or Mothman ( I mean mother ***** die after just seeing him ).....or maybe the Jersey Devil and a 3rd.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Funnest thread viewed in JN, kudos all !
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 04:51 PM)jonesy84 Wrote:
jonesy84
But would Bizzaro Mrs. McCarron be a disfigured, grizzled trailer park queen?  Cry

Don't tell Mikey that, he will hand her a cheerleader outfit.  
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 03:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I am all for this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bigfoot's got a wicked arm too.  He throws guys around like footballs.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think if we add a little to the trade.. maybe a 3rd round pick... we might be able to trade McCarron for Uncle Rico instead.... I heard he can throw a football over them mountains.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 06:39 PM)McC Wrote: Bigfoot's got a wicked arm too.  He throws guys around like footballs.

Is it a legal play to hand the ball off to a RB and proceed to throw him downfield?  
Reply/Quote
McCarron for Kong !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 06:28 PM)phil413 Wrote: Don't tell Mikey that, he will hand her a cheerleader outfit.  

That is a very good point, and one I did not think of Sad
Reply/Quote
Trading McCarron will be like choosing Tiger Johnson over Bill Walsh.
Reply/Quote
McCarron and some small pox infested blankets to the Redskins for Sasquatch and all of their draft picks
Reply/Quote
This is so silly. I mean, Bigfoot isn't even real. You do realize that...right? If we're going to trade the 2nd coming of sexy Rexy Grossman, a realistic and sensible option would Spider-Man. We need a WR and dude has very sticky hands. No-brainer IMO.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
[Image: bigfoot-monster-truck-920-42.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 06:43 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think if we add a little to the trade.. maybe a 3rd round pick... we might be able to trade McCarron for Uncle Rico instead.... I heard he can throw a football over them mountains.

don't know about uncle rico but Johnny Rico had a wicked move as a WR
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 02:10 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This is so silly. I mean, Bigfoot isn't even real. You do realize that...right? If we're going to trade the 2nd coming of sexy Rexy Grossman, a realistic and sensible option would Spider-Man. We need a WR and dude has very sticky hands. No-brainer IMO.
Spiderman would play defense...

We could start the WEBB defense....
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 07:28 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Is it a legal play to hand the ball off to a RB and proceed to throw him downfield?  

like a modified statue of liberty play!  It would be legal until we used it against PITT or NE, then it would become illegal since the NFL is so biased toward them Sick
Reply/Quote
Bigfoot is a free agent.

Another fail thread from Wes.
Reply/Quote