Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
McCarron will go off Sunday
(12-16-2015, 10:20 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: I actually agree, although I don't see 5 tds. I think he has a 3td, 1 int sort of a game for around 280 yards.

This ^^^^^^good stats for a 1st time starter. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 04:41 AM)Element Wrote: I hope so, it is the 9ers after all. However, I fully expect Trademark to turn it off mid game if we are down or he will just keep complaining about turning the game off in the game thread

Meh, can't really go by game day thread. Emotions are running high and it's a place where people vent during the game. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 10:41 PM)jason Wrote: I picked him up too. Dalton was my starter.  Not starting him (AJ) though.... Until I see him go off.

unless your in the superbowl this week what have you got to lose
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:12 AM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: AJ Mccarron outplayed Andy Dalton against Pittsburgh. AJ  went 22-32 for 280 yards 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. He also had a touchdown overturned due to a hold by Whitworth. Andy was 26-43 for 290 yards 1 touchdown and 3 interceptions. I'm not saying that AJ is better than Andy, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him have a monster game against San Francisco's 29th ranked defense.

Um, what? Mellow

AJ had 2 TDs and NONE overturned for nay reason; the phantom hold was on a 25 yard pass or so, to Kroft down the middle.

And yeah, great comparison; 1 game away and 1 drive at home (where he was a beast; fluke INT), vs. 50 minutes at home, with 5 of them being garbage time.

Andy did worse inculo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
AJ McCarron will benefit from a whole week of the coaches coming up with a game plan for him and for having a relatively healthy roster and good guys to throw/hand off to.

Still, the SF game scares me for obvious reasons (hint: 81, 87, 88, and more recently 2007, 2011). That's why it's too painful for me to watch!
Reply/Quote