Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarthy fired in GB
If Green Bay can gut the team and end up firing a multiple play off and Super Bowl winning coach why do we still have to tolerate Marvin who hasn't won a single playoff game in Sixteen years? Its like the Brown family has a running bet to see how much crap the fans will put up with. WELL I'M MAD AS HELL AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.
Reply/Quote
They're laughing at us all the way to the bank. When the organization is run by people whose only qualification is being born, this is what can happen.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:17 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: If Green Bay can gut the team and end up firing a multiple play off and Super Bowl winning coach why do we still have to tolerate Marvin who hasn't won a single playoff game in Sixteen years? Its like the Brown family has a running bet to see how much crap the fans will put up with. WELL I'M MAD AS HELL AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Pretty sure marvins last ride is upon us
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 11:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Pretty sure marvins last ride is upon us

If it didn't happen last year, why would it happen now?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 12:44 PM)McC Wrote: If it didn't happen last year, why would it happen now?

He turned m the team around at the end of last season. I don't see that happening this year. I think has a comfort level with Marvin that he won't have with whoever replaces him. The speed of Marvins demise as HC has more to do with Mikeys fear of change than Marvins ineptitude.
Reply/Quote