Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McDonald's All Day Breakfast
Lunch is what should be served all day. I'd love for McDonald's fries to cure my hangover at 7:30 am as opposed to 10:30.
Reply/Quote
I don't see why they can't do what Jack-in-the-Box does and just offer the entire menu all day.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 12:13 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: I don't see why they can't do what Jack-in-the-Box does and just offer the entire menu all day.

And this is why you are a visionary, but will never be CEO of McDonald's.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 12:13 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: I don't see why they can't do what Jack-in-the-Box does and just offer the entire menu all day.

I think they constantly experiment to see how they can cut expenses while pushing more food.

That means looking for sales windows--when it is profitable to continue french fries into the morning or Big Breakfast past 11--but stopping when sales don't justify the prep anymore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Their hashbrowns are good at 730am. Just tell them to add salt. Your tastebuds are hungover too and bet you could fool them if you tried.

Reply/Quote
Literally, the only thing I ever get at McDonalds is their crispy chicken snack wraps with ranch and a large Hi-C drink.  I'll steal a few of the wifes fries if she orders them, but otherwise that's all I ever get. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 09:56 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Lunch is what should be served all day. I'd love for McDonald's fries to cure my hangover at 7:30 am as opposed to 10:30.

Steak n Shake will be glad to oblige your hangover cravings.....they serve the entire menu the entire day.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 07:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Their hashbrowns are good at 730am. Just tell them to add salt. Your tastebuds are hungover too and bet you could fool them if you tried.

I cant believe they charge a dollar for just one hashbrown now. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 03:47 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I cant believe they charge a dollar for just one hashbrown now. Mellow

When compared to the rest of the menu, thats pricey.

Reply/Quote