Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McPherson is so good ...
(09-17-2021, 12:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So 69 yds. out then instead of 70....

When Naismith invented basketball and set the goal at 10 feet, he did so that the goal would have be tossed in to, instead of thrown or dunked, ala Duck on a Rock. Of course, back then your centers were 6'2, forwards were 6' and guards were usually 5' something. Now we have 6'5"-7 footers all over the place and the whole league plays above the rim.

It'll be the same with kickers. I remember a friend of the family, Danny Shepherd, who kicked for UC way back when and the big deal made when he won a game with a 50 yarder. Now almost everyone can hit from 50.

Same with golf and the PGA courses having to "Tiger proof" them and make them longer.

That's as far as humanely-possible, but humans haven't reached that yet Wink (hence why the record is only 63).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 10:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Non-fat Randy

We're all just playing checkers, while you sir...

[Image: jgKok.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 10:41 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Skim Randy?

1% Randy
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 08:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: Maybe....but then there's that guy in our division that has won a lot of games with long distance kicks. This guy could be the difference in all of those close losses we've suffered because of inaccurate or weaker legged kickers.

said it before and sticking with it, Evan is going to be good for two extra wins this year. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Heard he could kick a quarter off the upright from 50 without touching the upright
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 12:03 AM)Housh Wrote: Heard he could kick a quarter off the upright from 50 without touching the upright

Well I like to picture Even like he’s a dirty old bum. And I’m about to walk by and kick him cuz he’s a dirty old bum, but then I get the feeling there’s something different about him.

And it’s Evan.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 08:17 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Well I like to picture Even like he’s a dirty old bum. And I’m about to walk by and kick him cuz he’s a dirty old bum, but then I get the feeling there’s something different about him.

And it’s Evan.

[Image: chris-rock-dafuq.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2021, 10:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Non-fat Randy

Damn you Nately.

Didn't we already have this discussion?

LMAO  Cool
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 08:17 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Well I like to picture Even like he’s a dirty old bum. And I’m about to walk by and kick him cuz he’s a dirty old bum, but then I get the feeling there’s something different about him.

And it’s Evan.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 09:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: chris-rock-dafuq.gif]

(09-18-2021, 10:00 AM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Mcphearson kicks so good,yur gonna want to talk to it
Reply/Quote

And it’s Evan.

I like to think of Evan like with giant eagle's wings and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and i'm in the front row and i'm hammered drunk!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2021, 10:12 PM)Go Cards Wrote: said it before and sticking with it, Evan is going to be good for two extra wins this year. 

..... probably a good bet!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote