Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meanwhile
Andy Dalton is sitting somewhere thinking, "Oh wow, great for Hue. I knew he would get anoth...wait...are you telling me I have to learn another damn offense and take all this abuse saying how I'm no good and I need to be cut next year all while I lead this team to another post season?"

This will be Andy Dalton's third offense in six years. If Andy Dalton leads this team to another playoff appearance next year, he should be inducted to the HoF.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Yikes :/
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Yep.
Reply/Quote
Andy just needs to take over the offense
Reply/Quote
You know what will really be funny?

3 years from now, the Bengals will set a record that will never be broken by having a head coach that will be 0-10 in the playoffs.

All the while, the Vikings and Redskins will be playing in the NFC Championship game and will be playing the Browns in the Super Bowl, lol.

That would be hilarious although I know it won't happen, it would still be hilarious.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
We have Dalton for another year, right? If he doesn't like it we will see soon enough what he intends to do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote