Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meat or honey?
Which do you consider more evil...killling a man, or letting him live as your slave. It could be said that both are a way of "taking a man's life". One ends it, but the other takes away the freedom that gives life value. Is an empty life really even a life?

So is it worse to kill an animal and eat it? Or let a bee live just to steal the one thing they all devote their lives to create?

Murder or slavery?

Meat or honey?
Death row option.

Be killed or live as the victims family slave. Chip them like a dog.
Killing a man everyday would be more evil.

Similar to the black mirror episode White Bear.

You would enjoy that Fred
Lots of variable. For instance: Would it have been evil to kill Hitler early in his reign?

But I'm with Lucie; this seems to be a vailed comparison of the death penalty to life in prison.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Did not Jimmy Ciff quip "I'd rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave?"
An enslaved man could kill his master while a dead man can't.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(11-13-2015, 06:38 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: An enslaved man could kill his master while a dead man can't.

If you had a slave though you would never allow them close enough. I wonder if this would lessen crime.... If one of the options was riff a slave to the victim for however long the punishment was ...
It is reported that Mohammed Emwazi was killed today: Was that evil?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I suppose I'd enslave a man, instead of kill them.
I could always brainwash or condition them.
The worst thing you can do to a human is take their freedom. None of us know what is beyond our death, but in this world being enchained is the worse possible fate.
A man chooses a slave obeys.

When you become a slave it takes away the part of us that makes us human. Our choices mean nothing and there is no such thing as The Pursuit of Happiness or a better tomorrow just more of the same. Just soulless husks of what they used to be and a means to an end.

Love these questions Fred!
I wonder if this would be a better rehabilitation than sitting in prison?

Losing your humanity would certainly make you think twice before committing a crime.
(11-14-2015, 04:55 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: A man chooses a slave obeys.

When you become a slave it takes away the part of us that makes us human. Our choices mean nothing and there is no such thing as The Pursuit of Happiness or a better tomorrow just more of the same. Just soulless husks of what they used to be and a means to an end.

Love these questions Fred!

So... it's exactly like getting married. 
People do it, every day. 
Ninja
I enslaved a gopher one time.  

Jammed him in the sleeve of a wet-suit and made him a sex toy.

Used a stick to get him in there.
(11-15-2015, 06:23 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I enslaved a gopher one time.  

Jammed him in the sleeve of a wet-suit and made him a sex toy.

Used a stick to get him in there.

They're freaks like that !

[Image: gopher-it_zpsm12wo6wf.jpg]