Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Marijuana for Bengals fans
https://local12.com/news/local/ohio-board-to-consider-being-a-bengals-fan-a-qualifying-condition-for-medical-marijuana-cincinnati-browns-weed-petition-committee
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I live in Oregon, so I get to use it recreationally during every game I watch.
Reply/Quote
Interesting that the one major proven use for medical marijuana, treating seizures in children, is not listed.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 04:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Interesting that the one major proven use for medical marijuana, treating seizures in children, is not listed.

You sure it's not already an approved condition? That list is for new conditions to be approved.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 04:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You sure it's not already an approved condition? That list is for new conditions to be approved.

Could be.  I don't know.

But I can say that it does not help the problems associated with being a Bengal fan.
Reply/Quote
Recreational weed helps me. At least I feel that it does. One of the best things about retirement is not answering to anybody.
Reply/Quote
I don’t know much about smoking pot but if they can now separate and sell CBD, then isn’t Medical Marijuana just BS? Is it just an excuse to get high or does Medical marijuana actually do something beneficial that CBD on its own doesn’t do? It’s never been my cup of tea but I’m not judging. I’m just curious as to if there’s much more benefit than just CBD on it’s own.
Reply/Quote
Now that should help grow the fanbase
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 05:22 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I don’t know much about smoking pot but if they can now separate and sell CBD, then isn’t Medical Marijuana just BS? Is it just an excuse to get high or does Medical marijuana actually do something beneficial that CBD on its own doesn’t do? 

Apparently the THC that gets you high, in combination with the other cannabinoids in marijuana, helps with certain conditions.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 05:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Apparently the THC that gets you high, in combination with the other cannabinoids in marijuana, helps with certain conditions.

It makes you wonder if they are trying to mix CBD with other meds that don’t get you high.
Reply/Quote
No thanks, I'll keep my gun rights. As a former LEO, if I have a condition marijuana helps with, I'll just buy it from the kid down the street. No way would I ever get "a card"
Reply/Quote
Related, a facebook memory from 10 years ago involved me hoping for the first Bengals playoff victory in 19 years. Ha.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 04:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Could be.  I don't know.

But I can say that it does not help the problems associated with being a Bengal fan.
Just imagine if we didn't have our meds already. Believe me it helps.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 03:33 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: https://local12.com/news/local/ohio-board-to-consider-being-a-bengals-fan-a-qualifying-condition-for-medical-marijuana-cincinnati-browns-weed-petition-committee
The Browns are also on the proposal. I hear they also get coke and meth. They have really suffered A lot more than us though.
Reply/Quote
I've been using liquor but it is time for a change.
Reply/Quote
I guess people are just looking for any excuse to smoke pot. Why not include Reds fans? Heck, just make it legal in Ohio and the problem is solved.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Been self medicating for years....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 09:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I've been using liquor but it is time for a change.

Doesn't have to be mutually exclusive....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
A buddy sent that article to me this morning. I was crying in laughter...
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2020, 04:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Could be.  I don't know.

Yeah, I don't know about that.   It's been pretty effective for me. 
Reply/Quote