Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melania Trump’s Website, Biography Have Disappeared From The Internet
If a mod wants to put this in one of the other Trump threads please do.  I didn't know which one made more sense...probably because nothing this man does makes sense.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/melania-trump-biography-deleted_us_57990c1ae4b02d5d5ed3fed9?section=politics

Quote:The professional website of Melania Trump, wife of the Republican presidential nominee, has apparently been deleted from the internet as of Wednesday afternoon.

The disappearance of Trump’s elaborate website comes just days after news outlets, including The Huffington Post, raised serious questions about whether she actually earned an undergraduate degree in architecture from the University of Ljubljana, which is in Trump’s native Slovenia. Her online biography claimed she had, but a book about her life published earlier this year says she left the university after one year so she could pursue a modeling career.

Here is a look at how the biography section on Trump’s website appeared last week:

[Image: 579910d62400002700b337af.png]
MELANIA TRUMP
Embellishing Trump’s educational achievements in her online biography “was almost certainly done in consultation with Trump and his advisors, as they were desperate to give off the impression that the Slovenian model was not just beautiful, but also smart and well-educated,” according to Melania Trump: The Inside Story, an unauthorized biography of the potential first lady. 

Questions about Trump’s educational background gained a new sense of urgency last week, after she delivered a keynote at the Republican National Convention that had been plagiarized from a speech current first lady Michelle Obama gave at the Democratic National Convention in 2008. 

When pressed about the subject last week, a campaign spokeswoman declined to confirm or deny whether Trump had earned the degree. The refusal to answer questions about Trump’s education quickly sparked speculation about whether other parts of her biography were untrue. 

A campaign spokeswoman did not immediately reply to HuffPost’s questions on Wednesday about the deleted website and online biography.

Digitally speaking, all we have to go on is that an internet archive of Trump’s homepage shows that it has been scrubbed of content, dating back at least a year, in the last week. According to that archive on Wednesday afternoon, this was all that remained of www.melaniatrump.com:

[Image: 57991a492400002700b337de.png]
WAYBACK MACHINE
Despite the apparent attempts to scrub Trump’s biography, there are older versions of her website available in online archives, which contain the claim that she earned a degree in design and architecture. Below is one of them, from 2012:
[Image: 579916071200007404a53d77.png]
MELANIA TRUMP
MelaniaTrump.com now redirects to a home page for husband Donald Trump’s golf resorts and rental properties.

The “biography” portion of that site does not mention his wife. Archived pages of this professional site indicate that this is not new, and that the businessman’s online biography hasn’t referenced his wife for at least five years. 

Donald Trump’s presidential campaign biography references his wife one time, and does not provide any details about her life or her qualifications to be first lady. The site simply says that the GOP nominee “is married to Melania Trump and father to Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany and Barron.”
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Shit, who knows, she is probably a Russian spy.
(07-28-2016, 12:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Shit, who knows, she is probably a Russian spy.

We'll never know since Trump never talked to Putin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-putin-russia_us_5798e7b4e4b02d5d5ed3d2fc

Quote:After months of claiming a close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump now says he doesn’t really know him at all.

“I never met Putin. I don’t know who Putin is,” the Republican presidential nominee said Wednesday at a Florida news conference. “He said one nice thing about me. He said I’m a genius. I said ‘Thank you very much’ to the newspaper, and that was the end of it. I never met Putin.”

The new stance, though, runs counter to months of admiring statements Trump has made about the former spymaster, despite nearly universal worldwide condemnation of the Russian president for his aggressive actions in the Ukraine, Syria and elsewhere.

In a Nov. 10 GOP debate, Trump said: “I got to know him very well because we were both on ‘60 Minutes,’ we were stablemates, and we did very well that night.”

Three days later, he sent out a tweet changing that story – “I only said I was on @60Minutes four weeks ago with Putin — never said I was in Green Room. Separate pieces — great ratings!” But Trump has continued saying he admires Putin’s “leadership” and that he would get along great with him as president.

“When people call you ‘brilliant’ it’s always good, especially when the person heads up Russia,” Trump told MSNBC in December after Putin praised him. “He’s running his country and at least he’s a leader. You know, unlike we have in this country.”
(07-28-2016, 12:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Shit, who knows, she is probably a Russian spy.

Can you imagine if that was truly the case? The resulting mayhem would be ridiculous.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-28-2016, 01:11 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Can you imagine if that was truly the case? The resulting mayhem would be ridiculous.

Seriously Matt...if that was true it would the most sane thing so far.
(07-28-2016, 01:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: Seriously Matt...if that was true it would the most sane thing so far.

I'm just imagining the spin that would be going on in r/the_donald were that to happen.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-28-2016, 01:11 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Can you imagine if that was truly the case? The resulting mayhem would be ridiculous.

One of the non-plagarized parts of her speech was praise for her communist birth place. I thought it was weird she would even say the word communist.
(07-28-2016, 02:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm just imagining the spin that would be going on in r/the_donald were that to happen.

Jumping Jebus on a pgoostick....I went there.

We are doomed.

Hilarious

But I did find this.
[Image: CobLaEnWEAAlORI.jpg]

The disconnect in that statement vs what happened at the RNC is unbelieveable.
(07-28-2016, 02:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Jumping Jebus on a pgoostick....I went there.

We are doomed.

Hilarious

But I did find this.
[Image: CobLaEnWEAAlORI.jpg]

The disconnect in that statement vs what happened at the RNC is unbelieveable.

I've been banned. I've never even posted in what they refer to as the "last bastion of free speech on the internet" but I have been banned because they use an auto-ban bot for those that comment/post in particular subreddits. I can still see their stuff, though, and sometimes it creeps into r/all and makes me laugh.

(07-28-2016, 03:11 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've been banned. I've never even posted in what they refer to as the "last bastion of free speech on the internet" but I have been banned because they use an auto-ban bot for those that comment/post in particular subreddits. I can still see their stuff, though, and sometimes it creeps into r/all and makes me laugh.

It's like the Mens Rights subreddit and stormfront had a baby. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]