Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member count
The update got rid of a bunch of Russian bot accounts Ninja
Reply/Quote
April through October are my busy months. I do have a thread planned but I haven't had two rainy days in a row.

I'm gonna start one of those adult summer camps. People can put in my hay, eat MREs in the day, roast hotdogs and beans at night, while sleeping in a tent...and pay me 500 a week to do it. LoL
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 10:08 PM)Synric Wrote: April through October are my busy months. I do have a thread planned but I haven't had two rainy days in a row.

I'm gonna start one of those adult summer camps. People can put in my hay, eat MREs in the day, roast hotdogs and beans at night, while sleeping in a tent...and pay me 500 a week to do it. LoL

Sounds like you got a good thing going on ha ha Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 10:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sounds like you got a good thing going on ha ha Hilarious

Lol I couldn't afford the insurance after a couple people fall over from heat exhaustion. Like tommorrow I have about 250 bales and it's gonna be 95...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(06-07-2020, 05:30 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Why is there only like 100 people on here since the update?

That's because no one has started the uniforms thread yet. Hehe
Reply/Quote
The Bengals fans of yester-yore lived for the off-season. How high of a draft pick can we get this year? Ah, yes. I remember those 0-10 starts... waiting with baited breathe to secure the no. 1 overall pick....
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I just lurk mostly, I usually don’t have too much to add to a conversation.
Reply/Quote
I do a fair amount of lurking. I post frequently on Kentucky boards. I like to lurk for my Reds and Bengals info. I also worked Sundays in the past when I signed up. Im off weekends now so I plan on some drunken cheering and ranting on here come September. Cant wait to see Burrow suit up
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
I'm happy to be a new member here.

Hey, from Iowa, everyone.
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2020, 08:58 PM)iowawriter Wrote: I'm happy to be a new member here.

Welcome aboard! Joe
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2020, 09:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Welcome aboard! Joe

Thank you!

Fan since 1981 when I was in 5th grade and the new Unis came out.

I loved Sam Wyche's teams, but they drove me crazy.

Jeff Blake/Carl Pickens/Darnay Scott 4 Life.

It's fun being a Bengals fan in Bears/Packers/Vikings Land.

I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all.
Reply/Quote
Another a-typical thing keeping people away at the moment is most of our members have been stuck at home and indoors for the last few months, and now that they can actively get outside and away from their computers and devices are doing just that.
Reply/Quote
If you're worried about poster activity anytime, just imagine this is me scouring the forum for Bengals nuggets:

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
I’m just here to get laid
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2020, 08:58 PM)iowawriter Wrote: I'm happy to be a new member here.

Welcome to the best Bengal board there is man! Rock On 

(06-10-2020, 09:17 PM)iowawriter Wrote: Thank you!

Fan since 1981 when I was in 5th grade and the new Unis came out.

I loved Sam Wyche's teams, but they drove me crazy.

Jeff Blake/Carl Pickens/Darnay Scott 4 Life.

It's fun being a Bengals fan in Bears/Packers/Vikings Land.

I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all.

You have been a fan longer than I have been alive. 

I became a fan at age 6 with the Wyche, Boomer, Icky, Krumrie Bengals of 88-89. Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2020, 01:20 AM)UKWhoDey Wrote: If you're worried about poster activity anytime, just imagine this is me scouring the forum for Bengals nuggets:

[Image: tenor.gif]

Lol the ultimate lurker.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2020, 01:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: During the last 24 hours, we've had 236 members and 1,692 guests online. Those numbers are about the daily average for this time of the year. June-July is usually the slowest period for the board as far as overall activity.

Pretty much how I remember it. The board is always dead around this time. Couple months after the draft, but a couple months before the season. On the old boards, I remember seeing less than 100 people online a lot from may-june. Especially towards the end.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2020, 01:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Welcome to the best Bengal board there is man! Rock On 

You have been a fan longer than I have been alive. 

I became a fan at age 6 with the Wyche, Boomer, Icky, Krumrie Bengals of 88-89. Cool

Your welcome made me happy. It's nice to meet you.

You not being alive when I became a fan made me feel old.

All sort of feelings going through me right now.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2020, 11:30 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: I’m just here to get laid

(06-11-2020, 07:37 PM)iowawriter Wrote: All sort of feelings going through me right now.

You two should talk Pervert 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
:)
Reply/Quote