Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates from Monday's Press Conference
1) Spain has a sprained ankle and will be out on Sunday but should be ok after that. No one else has been ruled out yet.
2) Pratt is off the COVID list. He never did have a negative test. He was activated as a "just in case" situation. Tate and Philips also cleared to go back to IR
3) They were trying to score on the QB sneaks except Joe was under strict orders not to extend the ball and risk a turnover
4)McPherson had some kind of tightness yesterday which is why Joe said he was working through some things. He says he is fine
5) Jordan Evans to COVID list. He's on season-ending IR so no big deal.
6) Jessie Bates on Vonn Bell's huge pass break up- Vonn Bell saved my ass
7) Boyd and Mixon were last 2 to leave the lockerroom. They wanted to savor the atmosphere. TB has only taken his Division championship hat off to shower and sleep. McPherson and Bates were wearing their's today too
8) Everyone wants to play against the Browns. Boyd said "they humiliated us"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Great news for Big Spain. Give the big guy a week off to recover and be ready for the PLAYOFFS!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:17 PM)pally Wrote: 7) Boyd and Mixon were last 2 to leave the lockerroom.  They wanted to savor the atmosphere.  TB has only taken his Division championship hat off to shower and sleep.  McPherson and Bates were wearing their's today too
That one made me especially happy.

Thanks for the recap. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Great news for Big Spain. Give the big guy a week off to recover and be ready for the PLAYOFFS!!!

Lets get him a bye week just to make sure.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lets get him a bye week just to make sure.

It’s going to take a lot of extras to get that 1 seed and it’s the Texans vs. the Titans.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:19 PM)wcu Wrote: That one made me especially happy.

Thanks for the recap. 

Same. Those two have known nothing but losing their entire time here. The shot of Boyd being the first one to run up and grab Taylor when the FG went through was just the best.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:17 PM)pally Wrote: 1) Spain has a sprained ankle and will be out on Sunday but should be ok after that.  No one else has been ruled out yet.  
2) Pratt is off the COVID list. He never did have a negative test. He was activated as a "just in case" situation. Tate and Philips also cleared to go back to IR
3) They were trying to score on the QB sneaks except Joe was under strict orders not to extend the ball and risk a turnover
4)McPherson had some kind of tightness yesterday which is why Joe said he was working through some things. He says he is fine
5) Jordan Evans to COVID list.  He's on season-ending IR so no big deal.  
6) Jessie Bates on Vonn Bell's huge pass break up- Vonn Bell saved my ass
7) Boyd and Mixon were last 2 to leave the lockerroom.  They wanted to savor the atmosphere.  TB has only taken his Division championship hat off to shower and sleep.  McPherson and Bates were wearing their's today too
8) Everyone wants to play against the Browns.  Boyd said "they humiliated us"

That shit gets me fired up!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 06:19 PM)wcu Wrote: That one made me especially happy.

Thanks for the recap. 

Me too.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Yes, my thinking has changed from wanting everyone to rest up to curb-stomping the Browns, yet it would take the Chiefs losing to the Broncos and the Titans losing to the Texans to get the #1 seed. As the division winner, the Bengals get a home playoff game with a chance for payback against the Chargers.
Reply/Quote