Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men and woman are not equal?
http://louderwithcrowder.com/men-and-women-are-not-equal-says-feminists/

Another thread post reminded me of this artlcie.    There is also a video interview at the end that's pretty enlightening.   Hopefully we can have a broader discussion of the role of feminism and why all of a sudden are they pumping the brakes. The Initial reason women didn't want to vote is pretty interesting.

Quote: A lot has been going on in the world of feminists. Mostly outrage and bowl-cuts. But some “progress” manages to sneak in here and there. One of feminism’s biggest recent successes has been the opening of combat roles to women… Most of whom still can’t do a single pull-up. Which implies that technically women still aren’t quite cut out for the job. But why quibble over semantics like “physical capabilities” or “sending broads to certain death”? Patriarchy must die!

Now that the path’s been paved, feminism looks to beat the next hurdle: the male-only draft (Congrats Feminists: New Legislation Would Require Women Register for the Draft). Except apparently not all feminists want women to be drafted. Mostly because the draft is terrible.
Quote:
I am a feminist, and I do not support including women in selective service. When you are not included in something that no one wants to do – in this case, going off to war – it’s not discrimination; it’s a privilege. Some say women should give up that privilege in the name of equality between men and women.
Get ready, because here comes the real kicker…
Quote:But here’s the thing about equality: Men and women are not equal.
[Image: WhatDidYouSay.gif]
On no she didn’t! This feminist is making the same claim I’ve been making for years, for which they accused me of sexism (see Shocking New Marines Study: Men Are Better Soldiers Than Women… In Every Facet). That’s what reasonable people have been trying to tell feminists for the entire history of ever.
Quote:
Combat is not an equal opportunity situation for men and women, because the average woman does not have an equal opportunity to survive a combat situation. As much as feminism celebrates the women who feel they can take on any role a man can fill, we must also embrace the women who feel they can’t.
[Image: RobertDeniroYoureGood.gif]
In other words, feminists feel entitled to equal benefit but not equal punishment. Consistency? Meh.
The gender-neutral draft should be a symbol for feminism. It doesn’t discriminate and it’s a level playing field. Where nobody wants to play… and almost everybody loses. The point is, yes, the draft sucks. That’s why equality sucks… like we’ve been telling them all along. But the lesbian, boy-cutted, chain-gang of feminists at Buzzfeed just wouldn’t listen.
Also, when it comes down to it, I’m sure the majority of people don’t “feel” like being drafted. Not just you delicate flowers. The thing is, men don’t have a choice. The male world is often subjected to the notion that you must contribute if you’d like to benefit. Unless said men are Bernie Sanders supporters. In the case of being drafted, you must fight if you want your nation to remain free. Feminism doesn’t abide by that.
[Image: IllDoWhatIWant.gif]
Feminists seek to employ “equality” when it’s rewarding – yet throw it out the window when it becomes inconvenient. Similar to their treatment of unwanted babies.
See, modern cries for “equality” isn’t equality at all. There is no WIC for men. Men have no say in whether or not their child should be aborted. Women-only groups are called “safe spaces,” meanwhile men-only groups are discriminatory and sexist. Men have to be drafted, but women shouldn’t be. Let’s face it, feminists: you’re a bunch of hypocrites. And you suck. You want to be praised, catered to, and given privileges simply for being women. But not even proper women, since most of you refuse to embrace traditional women’s roles… Being a hairy she-beast with an anti-patriarchal blog doesn’t count. Nobody knows what you psychos want. Not even you. Though clearly the last thing you want is to be treated equally.
Speaking of feminism, here’s Karen Straughan busting feminist myths. Turns out, most women didn’t even want the right to vote? Why? Precisely because of the draft that came along with it. Learn something. You’re welcome.

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/men-and-women-are-not-equal-says-feminists/#ixzz48qmxwHwt 
Follow us: @scrowder on Twitter | stevencrowderofficial on Facebook

hairy she-beast

My side's !
Hilarious

So...yeah....
Everyone should be up for the draft.
Military physicians will weed out those unable to serve.
Shave all those heads and off to boot-camp with the lot of them.
(05-16-2016, 06:35 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: hairy she-beast

My side's !
Hilarious

So...yeah....
Everyone should be up for the draft.
Military physicians will weed out those unable to serve.
Shave all those heads and off to boot-camp with the lot of them.

Yup. Honestly, even before the women in combat thing they should have had them in the draft. An army needs administration, logistics, communications, medical, transportation, etc. But yeah, just my opinion on that.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-16-2016, 08:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yup. Honestly, even before the women in combat thing they should have had them in the draft. An army needs administration, logistics, communications, medical, transportation, etc. But yeah, just my opinion on that.

Did you check out the interview with Karen Straughan?  

She has several good videos on her channel.   An interesting perspective.