Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men's Health Wrote About Me!
Your friendly neighborhood The Caped Crusader was featured on Men's Health this week. They reached out to me, after finding my story and seeing the inspiration in it. I never thought it would explode like it did, but I've received nothing but positive, uplifting comments. I've had strangers from around the world with severe health issues come out to me. It's incredibly uplifting. I've continued to spread the article, in the hopes I can find more people who might need that extra boost.

If nothing else, it's kinda cool *shrugs*

https://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/a22528369/man-weight-loss-transformation-muscle-gain/

Feel free to share to friend's/family or tell me to piss off. Either way, it works the same for me. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
That is fantastic! Congratulations on all of your hard work. Kind of reminds me of a man I know in Strongman. He was over 500# when he began his journey, he's now around 350# and his strength has improved exponentially.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's more than "kinda cool". It is awesome and the hard work you have done to overcome your challenges is very inspiring.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2018, 07:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is fantastic!  Congratulations on all of your hard work.  Kind of reminds me of a man I know in Strongman.  He was over 500# when he began his journey, he's now around 350# and his strength has improved exponentially.

Sheesh, talk about a big boy. I'm far from strongman in my strength. I've put up some numbers, nothing there yet. 

Thanks for the kind words, though.

(07-26-2018, 08:24 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It's more than "kinda cool".  It is awesome and the hard work you have done to overcome your challenges is very inspiring.

I appreciate the kind comments. I'll always stay humble in my approach, perhaps, unfortunately, to a fault. 

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2018, 09:13 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I appreciate the kind comments. I'll always stay humble in my approach, perhaps, unfortunately, to a fault. 

Humility is not a fault by any means. I believe that's something a lot of people seem to be missing these days.  Stay humble, it's a good quality.  Again congrats on what you have accomplished through your hard work and determination. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Great job and great attitude about it.

Certain it will be inspirational to others as well.

Good read, thanks for sharing

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Very impressive !
Reply/Quote
Dude. Great article. Very impressive outlook. Related to some parts of the article. Thanks for posting.

Reply/Quote
Great job! And boy are you going to be happy with yourself as you grow older. You probably won't face many of the health issues that someone like...me has.

Stay with it!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Piss off

Ninja 

:andy:
Reply/Quote
Damn dude!  Congrats!  That really is an inspiring story.  Just goes to show, hard work really does pay off. 

Nice job!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2018, 09:29 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Great job!  And boy are you going to be happy with yourself as you grow older.  You probably won't face many of the health issues that someone like...me has.

Stay with it!

I appreciate it. I hope not. Outlook is for me to be deaf by 40. So, might hear less of my wife complaining. LOL

(07-27-2018, 11:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Piss off

Ninja 

:andy:

Still hate you, Fred Wink 
(07-27-2018, 03:12 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Damn dude!  Congrats!  That really is an inspiring story.  Just goes to show, hard work really does pay off. 

Nice job!

I appreciate it. I do keep kicking my own ass. Definitely a daily battle! :)

Reply/Quote
Good deal..I'm kind of the other way around .Thin as a stick and unable to gain weight until the past year and  now at 59 gaining only around the middle. I look like I might be about to give birth any moment now!  Nervous
About 10 years ago I had plenty of muscle from hauling scrap metal around all day and then for reasons even doctors couldn't explain the muscle began to vanish and my legs were pretty close to useless. I thought (and so did my doc) that I had ALS, but that wasn't the case. The loss of  muscle stabilized and I'm able to walk without a cane, but no matter how much I work out my legs they just won't get stronger. I'm sure age and smoking has a lot to do with it .
Anyway , congratulations and keep at it .
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2018, 11:28 AM)grampahol Wrote: Good deal..I'm kind of the other way around .Thin as a stick and unable to gain weight until the past year and  now at 59 gaining only around the middle. I look like I might be about to give birth any moment now!  Nervous
About 10 years ago I had plenty of muscle from hauling scrap metal around all day and then for reasons even doctors couldn't explain the muscle began to vanish and my legs were pretty close to useless. I thought (and so did my doc) that I had ALS, but that wasn't the case. The loss of  muscle stabilized and I'm able to walk without a cane, but no matter how much I work out my legs they just won't get stronger. I'm sure age and smoking has a lot to do with it .
Anyway , congratulations and keep at it .

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. I was reading and thought maybe it was ALS. That's horrible. Keep up on your health, and as long as your mind/fingers work, I'm happy to have you here :) 

Reply/Quote
Good job Batman!!! Way to take control of your life and health. Good things will come your way
Reply/Quote
That before and after is ridiculous. That’s a hell of a haircut. You look thinner too I think. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
im with mike. that haircut had to trim 5 lbs alone.

nice work man.
Reply/Quote
That's awesome Crusader.....real perseverance young man.  Keep on keepin' on!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 08:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That before and after is ridiculous. That’s a hell of a haircut. You look thinner too I think. LOL

I'd hope so! 

(07-31-2018, 08:27 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: im with mike.  that haircut had to trim 5 lbs alone.  

nice work man.

I think 8 or 9. 

(08-01-2018, 01:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: That's awesome Crusader.....real perseverance young man.  Keep on keepin' on!

I appreciate the love. It means a lot. 

Reply/Quote
This is great. Awesome way to be Caped Crusader!
Reply/Quote