Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental illness.....
(02-19-2019, 05:04 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I agree, there’s something seriously wrong with him and I’m now concerned for his health. That dude could snap in a second.
I blame Burfict

Lol, he’s like a game of hot potato.

Well finally we get a positive from his hit that cost a playoff win., CONGRADULATIONS VONTAZE. Now retire before you are as crazy as AB is.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2019, 07:09 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Narcissism often leads to self destruction. I wouldnt touch this dude with a 10 foot pole if I were a GM. Not even an interview.

It would be so tempting though.  But maybe not at the contract he's expecting.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Supposedly, the teams showing interest are the Raiders, Titans and Redskins. Watch how quickly he becomes irrelevant on any of those teams, meaning, of course, watch how quickly his head explodes.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 07:19 AM)McC Wrote: Supposedly, the teams showing interest are the Raiders, Titans and Redskins.  Watch how quickly he becomes irrelevant on any of those teams, meaning, of course, watch how quickly his head explodes.

I could see Marcus and Big Chest having some success with Marcus scrambling around.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 07:19 AM)McC Wrote: Supposedly, the teams showing interest are the Raiders, Titans and Redskins.  Watch how quickly he becomes irrelevant on any of those teams, meaning, of course, watch how quickly his head explodes.

Hearing talk of the Cards want him and want to draft Murray. Brown would absolutely ruin that kids career. Wherever he goes with exception of New England, Green Bay, New Orleans and a few others, he will not have the stats, or the celebrity that he so desperately needs. He will explode. And could you just imagine if it were the New York Jets with the NY media? He just might snap and kill someone. This is going to make 2019 so much more fun. I can't wait.

:giggle: Hehe
Reply/Quote
If any Bengal fans are interested and have not seen the interview with ESPN, here it is. 

Some of my thoughts....
His explanation for the speeding ticket says a lot. For a guy who bitches about Ben getting special treatment, he's actually pissed that the police didn't give him special treatment. His words: "I'm a Pittsburgh Steeler driving around in Pittsburgh......I know a lot of these guys. I do charity work with them." He was just "going to work." Not one shred of regret or one ounce of responsibility for driving 2 and one half times the posted speed limit. 

When asked if he's bears any responsibility for how things have gone, he says "no, Im just telling the truth." Not even a "Yeah, I could have communicated with Coach Tomlin better. I should have at least called him myself on Sunday morning."

Claims that he doesn't want attention. Lol, coming from a guy with a blonde mustache, yellow and blue thingies in his hair, and who facebook live'd from the locker room and received MULTIPLE personal foul penalties for excess celebration 2 years ago.

The man has ZERO self awareness. 

He said that the media is trying to make a big deal about him missing a court date. That it just wasn't important to him. Seriously? It's a freaking court date. If it weren't for a speeding ticket, there would be a warrant out for his arrest. And if it isn't a big deal, then why did you request it? (In Pa you either pay the fine or request court to plead your case....probably the same in Ohio and everywhere else) 

Also regarding special treatment, he said that wherever he goes that it is "his way or I ain't playing." Wow. Not only does that decrease your value, it's saying that I want special treatment or Im taking my ball and going home. 

And most strangely and Im not sure how many others noticed it, but the dudes demeanor changes within seconds. He goes from that bright smile and wide eyes, to scowl and back again with scary quickness. Noticed that he talked about Ben and with the wide eyes and smile said that it wasn't personal and that he likes criticism. It makes him better. Then IMMEDIATELY the scowl and death stare comes out and starts talking about how he thought that they were close and Ben was on his side, but when you're on his side you shouldn't throw him under the bus. Then....bam, back to wide eyed and smiling AB.

^^^^^
That is straight up psycho shit right there. A deranged person who could snap and the drop of a hat. And he didn't just become this way. Imagine what it had to be like inside that locker room, tiptoeing around his ego and walking on eggshells hoping that he doesn't snap. 

Anyway here goes.......

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2019, 10:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I could see Marcus and Big Chest having some success with Marcus scrambling around.  

Mariota has averaged right around 3000 yards and less than 20 TD's a season for his career.  Last year, he threw 11 TD passes. 

The Titans are the third best team in their division.  Maybe Big Dummy ups those numbers some.  They might have some success.  But his head will still explode.  Not much spotlight in Tennessee.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2019, 07:13 PM)McC Wrote: Has he had multiple concussions?

CTE can occur without concussions.  It can be caused by repeated multiple blows to the head, whether they cause concussions or not.

http://www.bu.edu/cte/about/frequently-asked-questions/

Scroll down to the first question (How do I get CTE?)
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2019, 10:19 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: CTE can occur without concussions.  It can be caused by repeated multiple blows to the head, whether they cause concussions or not.

http://www.bu.edu/cte/about/frequently-asked-questions/

Scroll down to the first question (How do I get CTE?)

You're exactly right.  Junior Seau, for instance, was never even diagnosed with a concussion.

Reply/Quote
I don't know if it's anything physical. He goes from small school, low draft pick, busts his ass and in a few years is the #1 receiver, everybody's talking about him and he is seriously rich. Not everybody can handle that. People start telling you how awesome you are. You are on the cover of stuff. You start thinking you are important off the field. Then someone says, "We can replace you." Boom!

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2019, 12:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't know if it's anything physical.  He goes from small school, low draft pick, busts his ass and in a few years is the #1 receiver, everybody's talking about him and he is seriously rich.  Not everybody can handle that.  People start telling you how awesome you are.  You are on the cover of stuff.  You start thinking you are  important off the field.  Then someone says, "We can replace you."  Boom!

Plus, you've got JuJu stealing a bunch of his thunder.  It's almost like it was inevitable.

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2019, 07:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He seriously has gone off the deep end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

My mother use to say that should be my song. I hope she wasn't trying to say I was going loopy like that.
Reply/Quote